Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Get in Oli!

Loved the cheeky dummy look for the pass then the run, funny stuff and well finished :)Good signing right there !Goal on his debut as well :)

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Loved the cheeky dummy look for the pass then the run, funny stuff and well finished :)Good signing right there !Goal on his debut as well :)[/quote]WRONG he played last week check your facts [;)]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Loved the cheeky dummy look for the pass then the run, funny stuff and well finished :)Good signing right there !Goal on his debut as well :)[/quote]WRONG he played last week check your facts [;)][/quote]Ops, last week was a rare match I didnt follow tbh !Was off with some old uni mates boozing :-/

Oli is an exciting prospect. Watching him for the short period he was on the field last week and for the period he was on against Col U....He looks confident and shows courage....

[quote user="crafty canary"]looks to have great pace and the confidence to use it. Well done to Chrissy Martin too who is developing into a fine striker.   [/quote]Yes, but we need to sign him up to a new contract soon.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="crafty canary"]looks to have great pace and the confidence to use it. Well done to Chrissy Martin too who is developing into a fine striker.   [/quote]

Yes, but we need to sign him up to a new contract soon.
[/quote]

It''s all in hand, have no fear!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Oli is an exciting prospect. Watching him for the short period he was on the field last week and for the period he was on against Col U....He looks confident and shows courage....

[/quote]

No, don''t get it, you''ll have to explain this one to me. Where''s the punchline?

Is Oli best used as a sub though when the defense is tired. With his pace and skills he can run around the defense at the end. Not sure if he would settle for that but would be a great player to bring on all the time with like 20 mins to go.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Is Oli best used as a sub though when the defense is tired. With his pace and skills he can run around the defense at the end. Not sure if he would settle for that but would be a great player to bring on all the time with like 20 mins to go.[/quote]*cough*Cody Mac ?*cough*

Hope Cody goes on loan somewhere , I still think hes a great prospect for us, just needs tempering.

Looks a good little signing thus far. Lambert certainly seems to know a good player when he see''s one and how to get the best out of the ones he has.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

No, don''t get it, you''ll have to explain this one to me. Where''s the punchline?

[/quote]

Make your own up....

Looks like with his pace and tenacity he is a great sub to bring on late in the game (like Gradel for Leeds). Surely now we can get rid of Cureton and loan out Cody to help with wages. Clearly ahead of those two in the pecking order. Even if we release Jamie for f.... sake, it''s going to save on the bill.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Cody will be on bugger all wages, so that is not a problem.[/quote]Sure Cody''s not on a lot, probably similar to oli''s (still most of us wouldn''t mind that sort of salary), more Cureton''s I''m worried about.

The first question is how the hell did we get this lad given he was playing for St. Winifred’s Girls School Choir XI and then Stocky, he looks an absolutely class act to me?

The lads gait, ability on the ball, physical presence and of course hair style does remind me of a young Justin Fashanu if you are allowed to say such things these days?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Cracking goal from the lad, like a poor mans Adebayor!
[/quote]

Norwich city''s own Renaldo, what a player OLI. not so long ago we were asking where our goals were going to come from, seems the confidence is sky high now anyone can score them, How about we let Forster take a penalty or two just for fun,    

An astute cheap signing who has added an extra element to our squad!

Just goes to show you don''t need expensive Premiership has beens and Premiership reserve players to do well cause we are a far better team than we were last season!