Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Score predictions for the Colchester Game.

[quote user="Salopian"]a hard fought 1-1.[/quote]I''d go with that, but obviously hope for a win.

As it appears the Colchester match is in doubt and it has been stated there is in sufficient space for all who wish to see it. Why not take a lead from the Australian teams as they do when a pitch is unplayable and play the match at the away teams ground.

Surly Colchester would enjoy a premature return to Carrow Rd scene of their past glories.

I can see it being 2-1 to NCFC a boring scor prediction, but Lisbie will be injured by Doc for the rest of the season, Boothroyd will be sent to the stands and with a rest from today''s game Holt to be fighting fit and score both goals.

I''ve a feeling Lambert and the boys have a little something to prove and will be out to do so. On the back of that and taking into account that we are the most dangerous team in this division by some distance I''m going for a 5-1 victory as we''ll be fired up for both halves for a change.

I think we should wheel Cureton out, that really annoyed them a few years ago when he scored against them in the championship after leaving them, he''d be bound to score again.

I''m going for 2-0 City.

I think we''re due a good performance. Really, I think our last really good performance was Southend away, or maybe Brighton at home?

Other than those, we''ve played well in parts, (often the second half), but not really played to full potential.

Col U. 2 - Norwich. 3 :)  We Will Win It In The Last Minute From A Doherty Header. Sending Every Norwich Fan (Sitting In The Away And Home Ends) Mad, Leaving The Col U Team, Fans, Manager And Staff Shocked And Silent!!! [:P]

Local derbies are always tough.  I could easily see that  2-2 being the final score but even 0 - 0 would nt surprise me

i hope im wrong .. i feel we will come unstuck this time .

i still have nightmares of the last time we played them ,hopefully the players wont .

1-0 to colchester .

[quote user="yoda"]God i want to win this game ! alas i think it will be 3-3 .[/quote]

I`m afraid I agree yoda but I hope i`m wrong, 4-3 to City would do nicely. In any event I will be there, there should be a fantastic atmosphere, cant wait! 

1-0 Hoolahan, think its going to be one of the toughest games we will have before the end of the season, can see us grinding this out and winning

OTBC