Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Official Unofficial Colchester Vs Norwich match thread

[img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/GracieJJfighter/Revenge.jpg[/img]

[quote user="whoareyou"]Couldn''t have hoped for a better day! Now how does are goal difference compare to Col U''s now?????!!!!![/quote]

31 to us, 30 to Leeds.

[quote user="whoareyou"]Couldn''t have hoped for a better day! Now how does are goal difference compare to Col U''s now?????!!!!![/quote]

31 to us, 30 to Leeds.

Must say well done Norwich,I personaly didn''t go to the game due to work commitments but it does sound like you murdered us when you got the ball down and played. Good luck for the rest of the season and lets all now hope you overtake Leeds and win the league....

[quote user="cufcone"]Must say well done Norwich,I personaly didn''t go to the game due to work commitments but it does sound like you murdered us when you got the ball down and played. Good luck for the rest of the season and lets all now hope you overtake Leeds and win the league....[/quote]Well done for showing your face here lol.Thanks.

[quote user="cufcone"]Must say well done Norwich,I personaly didn''t go to the game due to work commitments but it does sound like you murdered us when you got the ball down and played. Good luck for the rest of the season and lets all now hope you overtake Leeds and win the league....[/quote]

Cheers mate,nice one[Y]

[quote user="cufcone"]Must say well done Norwich,I personaly didn''t go to the game due to work commitments but it does sound like you murdered us when you got the ball down and played. Good luck for the rest of the season and lets all now hope you overtake Leeds and win the league....[/quote]Lets indeed hope so, credit for being so gracious in defeat.As most City fans will tell you, this result wasn''t so sweet because we wanted to get one over the Col U fans, we wanted to get one over Mr Cowling!

[quote user="cufcone"]Must say well done Norwich,I personaly didn''t go to the game due to work commitments but it does sound like you murdered us when you got the ball down and played. Good luck for the rest of the season and lets all now hope you overtake Leeds and win the league....[/quote]

Admiration for that gesture. I hope you win the play off''s so we can both whip Ipsh*t next season

Grats on your continuing ability to be the only Colchester fan with a shred of dignity about him. Cheers matey, good luck fo the rest of your season.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Just seen a Norwich fan get ejected by about 5 stewards as he danced his way out putting his hands up to the Norwich fans on the way out LOLWHAT A LEGEND[/quote]Think this may have been me that you saw.  Thanks very much, I have always been a LEGEND! [;)]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]HAHAHA Colwho fan arrestedEPIC FAIL ![/quote]I don''t think he got arrested as I think he must of been the fella who I saw being led out when I was considering trying to get back in.  I wound him up some more I think by asking if he was a Norwich fan... lolThe police just moved him on his way if this was the guy.