Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Official Unofficial Colchester Vs Norwich match thread

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

HENDERSON RED CARDED [;)]

HOW CAN A DAY GET BETTER THAN THIS??? [;)]

[/quote]

NEEDS TO GO INTO PLUMBING [;)] NOT GOT A FOOTBALL CAREER NOW!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Quick word for Fraser Forster. At the start of the match it sounded like we were under the cosh, Forster made a couple of good saves. If only Theo had made similar saves in the first game of the season.
[/quote]He really is warming to me, if I was Lambert I''d look to try and get a sneaky bid in on him come the end of the season. He really is going to have a superb future and I don''t believe it will damage Rudd or Steer.

Can''t believe it - had a ticket and couldn''t go cos I''ve got a stomach bug - b0llocks

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I have never been more proud to be a Yellow!Now all hail King Lambert!!!![/quote]Hail King Lambert!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! What a game :) Johnson looked great and the Norwich fans were so loud all the way through. Everyone who went you did us proud, as did the players.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Quick word for Fraser Forster. At the start of the match it sounded like we were under the cosh, Forster made a couple of good saves. If only Theo had made similar saves in the first game of the season.
[/quote]

Just what I was going to post, Trent - that save down to his left was a turning point for us.