Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Furthest Season Ticket holder

[quote user="jammis"]

Kent.
On a good day it''s 2 hours, on a bad day 3 hours behind the wheel.

[/quote]

there is a speed limit y''know.

[quote user="No.74"]Hi all!  This is my first post, thought I may as well join in the fun! 

Last season was my first as a season ticket holder, travelled up to home games from Southampton every other Sat, 10 hours on the train (first 5 full of hope and optimism, second 5 wishing I hadn''t bothered!).

Still if I could afford it this season I''d have done it all again.  Although its probably for the best, I''m beginning to think I''m a bad luck charm...the only home game I''ve seen this season was the Col U game!

I''ll stay at home with my KFC (same every week!) and listen to Canaries World, it''s done the trick so far!

[/quote]

Best you get chomping into that chicken at 3pm tomorrow!!!!

Oh, welcome to the forum by the way... [;)]

It is Devon for me. Missed three games home or away so far this season. Ironically one was Yeovil away which is my second closest match this season - made it to the cup game but was ill when the league game came around.

Always head up on Friday evening for home games and back Saturday night (usually home in time for thr Football League Show!

Travailler

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I live ages away, at least a 10-15 min walk...... terrible :P
[/quote]

35 minute walk for me but then I do walk quite slowly.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I''m also in Berkshire, but moving to North London this weekend (with a break of a few hours on Saturday for a trip to Colchester)![/quote]

Where abouts in North London mate?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jammis"]

Kent.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was going to say the same, from Hackney it''s 2 1/2 hours, sometimes 2 hours, but Kent in that time, whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jammis"]

Kent.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was going to say the same, from Hackney it''s 2 1/2 hours, sometimes 2 hours, but Kent in that time, whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

[/quote]

What are you talking about, M25, M11, A11 and you''re there. Or A12, M11, A11 and you''re there. Simples.
Get the cruise control on and watch the countryside go by...[au]

[quote user="braintree canary"]was relocating to peterhead a few weeks ago but changed mind so currently in braintree, essex with all the ipshit and col who supporters ![/quote]

ive got friends in the den of cults just out side peteshead! Norwich fans although not season ticket holders!

Made 8 home games from Sweden 2007-08, takes about 8-10 hours via Stansted. Have had to give up my ticket now. This season my only game so far was the 7-1 so I really hope they can make up for that tomorrow. Without Semi and Theo we may have a chance. I''ll be listening to Canaries world / player as usual.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

Currently in Qatar (Previous to that Bangkok and Dubai) so i only manage to use my ticket a couple of times a year..Colchester was one of those this year..

Macca

[/quote]

Dirty bugger........

[/quote]

You know me then Stick out tongue [:P]

I thought March was a journey..........fair play to those who travel great distancies.........wonder how many col who fans travel any great distance?

Home and Away ST holder in Chesterfield - 6 hours and 280 mile round trip. Loved every mile home yesterday though!

[quote user="Melbourne Canary"]Sydney - Approx 10,400 miles from Carrow Road.

Season ticket in lower Barclay...... don''t get back for many games[/quote]Bloody part-timers... [;)]