Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Furthest Season Ticket holder

I was just wondering out of curiosity how far some Season Ticket holders are from Carrow Rd. (Plus might be handy if people can travel together sometimes to keep the costs down and may not know who else travels from their area)

For me its Berkshire.

I''m also in Berkshire, but moving to North London this weekend (with a break of a few hours on Saturday for a trip to Colchester)!

I moved down here 6 months ago from Lichfield in Staffs near Birmingham. Used to have a round trip of 332 miles every other week in the season for about 12 years. Midweek was always a pain. I know however there are lots that do far further than this.

Republic of Congo, away for 6 months of the year in 6 week blocks, so lucky enough to catch about 4/ 5 games while im home.

My mates little girl uses it when i''m away, so worth every penny

Leamington Spa. 2 and half to 3 and half hours each way depending on M6, A14 and A11. It''s easier to find the motivation to do it this season than it has been for a few years.

Just North of Selby, don''t make many mid weeks tho. Around 360 miles round trip or between 7-9 hours on the train (there and back). Often bump in to Norwich supports at York station. All part and parcel of a Saturday. :-)

[quote user="WaldenCanary"]Just outside Chester.[/quote]

Just inside Chester [;)] Do you travel to all home games from here cos its one hell of a trek!

[quote user="Tunica Molesta"][quote user="jammis"]

Kent.
On a good day it''s 2 hours, on a bad day 3 hours behind the wheel.

[/quote]

Hello Peter Cullum [;)]
[/quote]

What gave it away???

Just off the Avenues in the City. With the snow we''ve had it''s been an ''absolute nightmare'' walking in for the last couple of games. I deserve a medal [;)]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Russell Square, london for me. Jammis why kent, when your profile says London town?[/quote]

I''m in Bromley, which is Kent and London at the same time.

Kent = the biggest borough of London!

[quote user="Stevo"]Just off the Avenues in the City. With the snow we''ve had it''s been an ''absolute nightmare'' walking in for the last couple of games. I deserve a medal [;)][/quote]

beat me too it! tho i live in st stephen''s area

10 min walk to work,

20 min walk to Carra Rud,

5 min walk to city centre, pub, etc...

why live anywhere else!

Vienna.Well I was in Vienna.  Now in Greenwich, so a much quicker commute to games this time!  Makes a nice change from the 5.55am flight from Vienna to Stansted every other Saturday anyway!

Currently in Qatar (Previous to that Bangkok and Dubai) so i only manage to use my ticket a couple of times a year..Colchester was one of those this year..

Macca

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

Currently in Qatar (Previous to that Bangkok and Dubai) so i only manage to use my ticket a couple of times a year..Colchester was one of those this year..

Macca

[/quote]

Dirty bugger........

Lincoln for Uni at the moment so only get back for holidays to see the football or if there is a local away game, I have seen Wigan pre-season, Leeds away,  Huddersfield and millwall this year, watch all of the TV games and sit watching the pinkun updater for the rest. My Dad and his friend go in my place when Im not back!

Hi all!  This is my first post, thought I may as well join in the fun!  Last season was my first as a season ticket holder, travelled up to home games from Southampton every other Sat, 10 hours on the train (first 5 full of hope and optimism, second 5 wishing I hadn''t bothered!).Still if I could afford it this season I''d have done it all again.  Although its probably for the best, I''m beginning to think I''m a bad luck charm...the only home game I''ve seen this season was the Col U game!I''ll stay at home with my KFC (same every week!) and listen to Canaries World, it''s done the trick so far!