Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

Hucks at half time

Great to see Hucks in an absolutely packed and jubulant bar behind the away stand at half  time, soaking in all the admiration and chanting of his name, nice to see his  lad there with him too beaming all over his place, a real Norwich Legend.     

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Great to see Hucks in an absolutely packed and jubulant bar behind the away stand at half  time, soaking in all the admiration and chanting of his name, nice to see his  lad there with him too beaming all over his place, a real Norwich Legend.     [/quote]

guess he had no worries getting tickets!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]WHAT!! I THOUGHT IT WAS A BALLOTABSOLUTE DISGRACE THIS CLUB IS A JOKE[:D][/quote]

was he in the ballot my friend bumpy???[/quote]Canarycharge for your information each player is entitled to 2 tickets, so I am pretty sure that Hucks willhave had no problem getting one for him and his son.

I note that Bryan Gunn was there also today...was that a very cynical guest ticket, courtesy of CUFC? ...or is he a regular customer at Cuckoo Farm? The former, I suggest.

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]I note that Bryan Gunn was there also today...was that a very cynical guest ticket, courtesy of CUFC? ...or is he a regular customer at Cuckoo Farm? The former, I suggest.[/quote]Nah, Boothroyd is gonna leave beacause of all the pressure Cowling put on him, hes off up to QPR.Soooooooo Colchester are lining up a new boos ;)

[quote user="SI"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]WHAT!! I THOUGHT IT WAS A BALLOTABSOLUTE DISGRACE THIS CLUB IS A JOKE[:D][/quote]

was he in the ballot my friend bumpy???[/quote]Canarycharge for your information each player is entitled to 2 tickets, so I am pretty sure that Hucks willhave had no problem getting one for him and his son.

[/quote]

didnt think tat was the case in the away end! if so good to know, ill be asking next time!

Hucks was apparently trying to talk a steward into letting a couple of our fans who were thrown out early back in the away end.

On the subject of Huckerby (my mate was saying he walked past him) I was just thinking, seeing as though he was such a brilliant player for us, did he actually have a song? Its just I cant remember one? I am sure I look a complete Bell here as there''s an obvious one?

[quote user="Brendan"]On the subject of Huckerby (my mate was saying he walked past him) I was just thinking, seeing as though he was such a brilliant player for us, did he actually have a song? Its just I cant remember one? I am sure I look a complete Bell here as there''s an obvious one?[/quote]Oooooooh Huckerby, hucka hucka huckarbyyyyyyyEtc etc

You will...

Oh Huckerbeeeee, Hucker Huckerbeeeeeee, Hucker huckebeeeeee oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh Huckerbeeeeeee

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Also there was "On the first day of Christmas.....etc etc"[/quote]Oh yeah, I''d forgotten that one.[:$]All seems like such a long time ago now.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"]On the subject of Huckerby (my mate was saying he walked past him) I was just thinking, seeing as though he was such a brilliant player for us, did he actually have a song? Its just I cant remember one? I am sure I look a complete Bell here as there''s an obvious one?[/quote]Oooooooh Huckerby, hucka hucka huckarbyyyyyyyEtc etc[/quote]Ding dong.....

[quote user="Brendan"]On the subject of Huckerby (my mate was saying he walked past him) I was just thinking, seeing as though he was such a brilliant player for us, did he actually have a song? Its just I cant remember one? I am sure I look a complete Bell here as there''s an obvious one?
[/quote]

Ding dong!