Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Is Hoolahoop on his way?

Ye definately, taking off your best player when the job is done to get him some well earned rest and not risk him getting injured is a sure sign he doesn''t want to be at the club.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

No, I enjoy phishing on t''internet....and I''ve caught another....I''ll require the storage of a stern trawler the way things are going. I''m just gonna pour some ice over you, so I can get you to the fish market - before you start to smell.

[/quote]Oh I see now, changing your mind every post means you can always win the argument! Or is it just "rod" envy?

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Ye definately, taking off your best player when the job is done to get him some well earned rest and not risk him getting injured is a sure sign he doesn''t want to be at the club.[/quote]

I didn''t say that he doesn''t want to be at the club...

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mello Yello"]

No, I enjoy phishing on t''internet....and I''ve caught another....I''ll require the storage of a stern trawler the way things are going. I''m just gonna pour some ice over you, so I can get you to the fish market - before you start to smell.

[/quote]

Oh I see now, changing your mind every post means you can always win the argument! Or is it just "rod" envy?
[/quote]

Not keen really....Quite liked him when he was with the Faces. I envy him for his way with the ladies though...

The problem will be with his agent and his agent wants more money for himself. He could really unsettle him, especially if he offered another 4k a week.

I have said since relegation, that he will be our best and the player we would need to get up, he has proved that I won''t change my mind, he goes and even with the rest of the team doing well, I can''t see another one in our team who can change a game like him.

If he was to go, I would imagine it would be purely or money, he has the crowd behind him, the star man status of the team and if he would ''only'' end up at a mid table Chump team.

Hoolahan is central to the diamond system. If you want to change it, go 4-4-2 etc, he''s the one who comes off.

Simples

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Second time he''s been taken off in successive games....Protecting an asset for future sale?[/quote]

F**k off you wind up c**t. Just f**cking do one, you totally insignificant tw*t!
[/quote]

Idiot - you''re a disgrace with your language.

[/quote]

Well said Uncle !

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Second time he''s been taken off in successive games....Protecting an asset for future sale?[/quote]

F**k off you wind up c**t. Just f**cking do one, you totally insignificant tw*t!
[/quote]

Idiot - you''re a disgrace with your language.

[/quote]

Well said Uncle !