Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Is Hoolahoop on his way?

Or.Protect his legs / ankles on a quagmire of a pitch.Games getting testy, if hes really that important to our promotion hopes get him off the pitch ! Nothing about sales and all about common sense.

christ alfecking mighty  we`ve just destroyed  a promotion rival on their own patch in a bitter grudge match and  some people are  looking for a negative ..i really do despair [:(]

[quote user="jimbob"]i dont think so, I think the job is done on his part.[/quote]

Indeed, as it was when he was taken off against Exeter.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Second time he''s been taken off in successive games....Protecting an asset for future sale?[/quote]F**k off you wind up c**t. Just f**cking do one, you totally insignificant tw*t![/quote]Cheer up, jesus, even a 5-0 victory can''t make you happy can it?!Mello is well known for poking fun on here, go away, grow a sense of humour, and come back in a couple of days [:)][/quote]WTF? I''m as happy as I can be. That cock has always got on my nerves and I felt like telling him. Is that ok with you?

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Second time he''s been taken off in successive games....Protecting an asset for future sale?[/quote]

F**k off you wind up c**t. Just f**cking do one, you totally insignificant tw*t!
[/quote]

Cheer up, jesus, even a 5-0 victory can''t make you happy can it?!

Mello is well known for poking fun on here, go away, grow a sense of humour, and come back in a couple of days [:)]
[/quote]

WTF? I''m as happy as I can be. That cock has always got on my nerves and I felt like telling him. Is that ok with you?
[/quote]

I''m so hurt......Please forgive me?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Or.Protect his legs / ankles on a quagmire of a pitch.Games getting testy, if hes really that important to our promotion hopes get him off the pitch ! Nothing about sales and all about common sense.[/quote]100% agree, no point in him staying on if we are comfortably winning.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Second time he''s been taken off in successive games....Protecting an asset for future sale?[/quote]

F**k off you wind up c**t. Just f**cking do one, you totally insignificant tw*t!
[/quote]

Mello is well known for poking fun on here, go away, grow a sense of humour, and come back in a couple of days [:)]
[/quote]

WTF? I''m as happy as I can be. That cock has always got on my nerves and I felt like telling him. Is that ok with you?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Or better still....Blow it outta yer ar$e - soft lad.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Second time he''s been taken off in successive games....Protecting an asset for future sale?[/quote]F**k off you wind up c**t. Just f**cking do one, you totally insignificant tw*t![/quote]Cheer up, jesus, even a 5-0 victory can''t make you happy can it?!Mello is well known for poking fun on here, go away, grow a sense of humour, and come back in a couple of days [:)][/quote]WTF? I''m as happy as I can be. That cock has always got on my nerves and I felt like telling him. Is that ok with you?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m with IGOTF, Mello''s as funny as a wart and regularly only amuses himself.

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Little bald man syndrome rears his rear - which looks like he''s got a split in his head...and a choccy button in the middle.

I think you''re wunnerful....

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

QFT.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

QFT.

[/quote]

Fancy you sticking your fat proboscis in.....Trunky want a bun?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

NO.

Please calm down.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have to say, MY does post some ''stoopit'' things at times, wind-up or not.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Protecting his legs vs. a frustrated Colchester side, prone to kicking while they are getting a kicking themselves on the scoreboard.
[/quote]

Exactly the chavs were getting arsey and were looking for a victim,why risk it?

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have to say, MY does post some ''stoopit'' things at times, wind-up or not.

[/quote]

Don''t read or reply to them then......But hey, folk just can''t help themselves.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Don''t read or reply to them then......But hey, folk just can''t help themselves.

[/quote]Bit like you and our Colchester supporting journo you mean? Pot, kettle, yello?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Bit like you and our Colchester supporting journo you mean? Pot, kettle, yello?
[/quote]

And another one, that just can''t help him/herself....

I started this thread regarding a question regarding Hoolahan, and a concern that I had regarding the substitution of him last week and this week. No ulterior motive or hidden agenda, just posing a question to see what others thought.

What folk do in response to that, including the individual that felt it necessary to release a plethora of expletives directed at me because ''he/she/it didn''t like what I initiated - has hurt me deeply. I am a sensitive shy and retiring soul who took those totally unwarrented foul and abusive comments personally. I only want to be loved and adored on this forum....Please explain to me where I am going wrong?...

You bunch of twelve fingered, totally witless, exceedingly dull empty headed fruit trough wipers...

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I started this thread regarding a question regarding Hoolahan, and a concern that I had regarding the substitution of him last week and this week. No ulterior motive or hidden agenda, just posing a question to see what others thought.

What folk do in response to that, including the individual that felt it necessary to release a plethora of expletives directed at me because ''he/she/it didn''t like what I initiated - has hurt me deeply. I am a sensitive shy and retiring soul who took those totally unwarrented foul and abusive comments personally. I only want to be loved and adored on this forum....Please explain to me where I am going wrong?...

You bunch of twelve fingered, totally witless, exceedingly dull empty headed fruit trough wipers...

[/quote]

*unwarranted* Sorry, my sixth finger on my right hand caused me to do a bad spellun.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Bit like you and our Colchester supporting journo you mean? Pot, kettle, yello?[/quote]

[/quote]Are you getting a bit narky that people don''t take you seriously on the one occasion out of one-thousand that you ask a genuine question? Let''s be honest, it''s not surprising that people interpreted your comment as trying to cast a negative outlook on the match, given the fact we had, a) just won 5-0, and b) your usual critical view of the club.Still, one rule for you, one rule for everyone else, right?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you getting a bit narky that people don''t take you seriously on the one occasion out of one-thousand that you ask a genuine question? Let''s be honest, it''s not surprising that people interpreted your comment as trying to cast a negative outlook on the match, given the fact we had, a) just won 5-0, and b) your usual critical view of the club.

Still, one rule for you, one rule for everyone else, right?
[/quote]

No, I enjoy phishing on t''internet....and I''ve caught another....I''ll require the storage of a stern trawler the way things are going. I''m just gonna pour some ice over you, so I can get you to the fish market - before you start to smell.