Sign in to follow this  
martin ayers

banned

[quote user="martin ayers"]i have been banned from the colchester who''s message boards[/quote]Good on ya!Is that the one where you need to give your address to read the board. I signed up a while ago to see what they were saying about us, but I still haven''t heard from them. We should do that on here, that would hopefully will stop all the Col U fans coming on here, eventhough the 5-0 thrashing should do that anyway!

After sending numerous emails to their Offy site, I managed to get myself unregistered on Tuesday, although no doubt I would have been banned too this evening.

The true mark of a tinpot.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

After sending numerous emails to their Offy site, I managed to get myself unregistered on Tuesday, although no doubt I would have been banned too this evening.

[/quote]

Indeed mate

I saw the Email sign up and figured my username of : Blow Hot Air 5 , wasnt gonna go down to well :-/Didnt bother completing the sign up when i saw they had admin checking, only wanted a read really.I say let the away fans come !We get some pretty nice guys turning up like the 2 Leeds boys today and the Exeter webmasters last week, and who can forget the Liverpool and Notts Forest fans who signed in when we went down to wish us well ?The Colwho fans will prolly slack off now we humbled them and we really need to give the msg of.... We never gonna play you again, we hate your Chairman not your club.They are just desperate for a rival and have under dog syndrome.Just ignore them.We only hate Wolves and Ipswich.

[/quote]

Come on Wiz, you confessed that you have been on their winding up them. It''s the same as others coming on here and winding up posters here. I wouldn''t sign on another board at all, would look but not sign up, think that is a bit sad to be honest.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I saw the Email sign up and figured my username of : Blow Hot Air 5 , wasnt gonna go down to well :-/Didnt bother completing the sign up when i saw they had admin checking, only wanted a read really.I say let the away fans come !We get some pretty nice guys turning up like the 2 Leeds boys today and the Exeter webmasters last week, and who can forget the Liverpool and Notts Forest fans who signed in when we went down to wish us well ?The Colwho fans will prolly slack off now we humbled them and we really need to give the msg of.... We never gonna play you again, we hate your Chairman not your club.They are just desperate for a rival and have under dog syndrome.Just ignore them.We only hate Wolves and Ipswich.[/quote]agreed.......it''s testament to how good our site is that it attracts (usually) some good fans from other sites. We''re class....others come because they are impressed by us.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Come on Wiz, you confessed that you have been on their winding up them. It''s the same as others coming on here and winding up posters here. I wouldn''t sign on another board at all, would look but not sign up, think that is a bit sad to be honest.

[/quote]

These supposed fans of other clubs visiting this forum are alter egos of regular posters at this site.End of.

[quote user="Shyster"]

These supposed fans of other clubs visiting this forum are alter egos of regular posters at this site.End of.[/quote]Which ones you then ?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

These supposed fans of other clubs visiting this forum are alter egos of regular posters at this site.

End of.
[/quote]

Really? name them!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

These supposed fans of other clubs visiting this forum are alter egos of regular posters at this site.End of.[/quote]

Really? name them!

[/quote]

Well, you for instance, Wiz, have numerous alter egos, but I refuse to out them because I''m a good sport.

Why would anyone want Alter egos on the same site ?that just strikes me as dumb...What... do you argue with yourself or something ???

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe so CIB, but this tin pot clubs solution to banter  is to ban them, I didn''t see the PU doing this last August!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

These supposed fans of other clubs visiting this forum are alter egos of regular posters at this site.

End of.
[/quote]

Really? name them!

[/quote]

Well, you for instance, Wiz, have numerous alter egos, but I refuse to out them because I''m a good sport.
[/quote]Only one from years ago, Captain Jack Sparrow, and that was still as a City supporter.

But you sad Col Who fans...........so bloody name them!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

These supposed fans of other clubs visiting this forum are alter egos of regular posters at this site.End of.[/quote]

Really? name them!

[/quote]

Well, you for instance, Wiz, have numerous alter egos, but I refuse to out them because I''m a good sport.[/quote]Only one from years ago, Captain Jack Sparrow, and that was still as a City supporter.

[/quote]

How dare you address the Shyster in such a manner, you spasticated son of a fisherman''s whore!I told you in my previous post that I wouldn''t out anybody, but I can tell you how I know when a poster is an alter ego - if you''re interested?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

End of.
[/quote]

Really? name them!

[/quote]

[/quote]Only one from years ago, Captain Jack Sparrow, and that was still as a City supporter.

[/quote]

How dare you address the Shyster in such a manner, you spasticated son of a fisherman''s whore!

I told you in my previous post that I wouldn''t out anybody, but I can tell you how I know when a poster is an alter ego - if you''re interested?
[/quote]

Please tell all.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really? name them!

[/quote]

Well, you for instance, Wiz, have numerous alter egos, but I refuse to out them because I''m a good sport.[/quote]Only one from years ago, Captain Jack Sparrow, and that was still as a City supporter.

[/quote]

How dare you address the Shyster in such a manner, you spasticated son of a fisherman''s whore!I told you in my previous post that I wouldn''t out anybody, but I can tell you how I know when a poster is an alter ego - if you''re interested?[/quote]

Please tell all.

[/quote]

A private message is on its way to you.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

End of.
[/quote]

Really? name them!

[/quote]

[/quote]

How dare you address the Shyster in such a manner, you spasticated son of a fisherman''s whore!

I told you in my previous post that I wouldn''t out anybody, but I can tell you how I know when a poster is an alter ego - if you''re interested?
[/quote]

Please tell all.

[/quote]

A private message is on its way to you.
[/quote]

Many thanks.[Y]

[quote user="Shyster"]I told you in my previous post that I wouldn''t out anybody, but I can tell you how I know when a poster is an alter ego - if you''re interested?[/quote]You mean like that green and yellow turban wearing, benefit scrounging Dutchman? Ah yes Shyster, I remember him well! [;)]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Why would anyone want Alter egos on the same site ?that just strikes me as dumb...What... do you argue with yourself or something ???[/quote]

That is exactly what they do - that and start threads to which their main/known identity can react to and get themselves noticed, usually in a favourable manner.

It''s the severest form of attention seeking and the evidence of it is regularly on this forum.

One has to laugh at the sad, lost souls.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Why would anyone want Alter egos on the same site ?
that just strikes me as dumb...

What... do you argue with yourself or something ???
[/quote] That is exactly what they do - that and start threads to which their main/known identity can react to and get themselves noticed, usually in a favourable manner. It''s the severest form of attention seeking and the evidence of it is regularly on this forum. One has to laugh at the sad, lost souls.[/quote]

Not as sad as you sending me a PM of a nude, full frontal woman Shyster.......still, if that rocks your boat...........yes, it was deleted.[:|]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Why would anyone want Alter egos on the same site ?that just strikes me as dumb...What... do you argue with yourself or something ???[/quote] That is exactly what they do - that and start threads to which their main/known identity can react to and get themselves noticed, usually in a favourable manner. It''s the severest form of attention seeking and the evidence of it is regularly on this forum. One has to laugh at the sad, lost souls.[/quote]

Not as sad as you sending me a PM of a nude, full frontal woman Shyster.......still, if that rocks your boat...........yes, it was deleted.[:|]

[/quote]Hahahaha, sorry but that is pretty funny though.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Why would anyone want Alter egos on the same site ?
that just strikes me as dumb...

What... do you argue with yourself or something ???
[/quote] That is exactly what they do - that and start threads to which their main/known identity can react to and get themselves noticed, usually in a favourable manner. It''s the severest form of attention seeking and the evidence of it is regularly on this forum. One has to laugh at the sad, lost souls.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahaha, sorry but that is pretty funny though.
[/quote]

Yeah, and its a good job I ain''t a prude.