Sign in to follow this  
Well I Never

Where are you Spainboy?

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]You also said that the loss of Beckford would not hinder you...

Precisely how many games have you won since he lashed in his transfer request?

It''s only a matter of time spainboy...prepare to eat humble pie.[/quote]

we have won 1 game since he handed in such request,

Don''t suppose you know about Old trafford though do you?

They hate us up there, bitter rivals.

They don''t know who you are

oh and i live with a united season ticket holder and him and all of my united scum supporting friends couldn''t give a flying fook about your small time club.

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

we have won 1 game since he handed in such request,

Don''t suppose you know about Old trafford though do you?

They hate us up there, bitter rivals. They don''t know who you are

[/quote]

Omigod omigod omigod omigod!

You actually KNOW MANCHESTER UNITED??

Are they as nice in person as they are on telly?

I''m absolutely going to tell ALL of my friends that I know someone who supports a team that MANCHESTER UNITED knows.

They''re gonna be so jealous, its just going to be awesome.

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]oh and i live with a united season ticket holder and him and all of my united scum supporting friends couldn''t give a flying fook about your small time club.[/quote]

lol,small time,

what would that make you?

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="HazzaJet"]No excuses for Leeds. Will they still win the title now? They seem to be going into their annual slump. Out of our last 6 games we''ve gained 16 points from a possible 18, with the last 5 all being wins. In comparison to us Leeds have only gained 11 points. We also now have the best goal difference in the league. If we win our game next weekend we will go top of the league and even though Leeds have a game in hand to us, if we do go above them I think that it will put a lot of pressure on them.
[/quote] Im here and I will totally stand by what I said. Leeds are still first and with a game in hand. When you are ABOVE Leeds then i''ll come on here and tellyou that we are second best but there''s pointless making a thread just for me. Leeds are the best team in the division otherwise we wouldnt be top. 11 point gap or 1 point gap Leeds are still the best team in the division.!!! Come back when the top of the table looks like this. 1.Norwich 2.Leeds ----------------------------[/quote]

so by 5pm next saturday you will come on here and accept you are second best? or will you bleat on about the game in hand...

11 point gap now rests on a win and its gone. you are slowly and surely starting to blow it.

Enjoy the playoffs, my advice is watch Southampton if they make it.... otherwise it will be another year in the small time for the little club from Yorkshire.

[quote user="spainboy"]We drew one and lost one. apart from that we have wont the majority of the games all season. Leeds havent gone on a 6 or 7 game bad run, just a 2 game run. grayson said after todays game he will be bringing 2 faces in within the next few games that he''s been after for a while. i expect 2 very good signings.Gary Mc Sheffrey is one name mentioned by a lot of people now. The funny thing is Grayson said hes not worried in the least. The guys didnt do what was meant to be done. I think losing 2 games all season is far from being a cause for concern. Your clutching at straws now.!![/quote]

1 more thing.. once we go top of the league you then have to wait for us to drop points before you can get there again... or is that too difficult to comprehend.

You could win more games and lose less than us this season but if we stay ahead of you by winning and drawing when you do then it doesnt matter.. we will finish above you.. FACT!

Well a lot of the recent events has also been put down to the Beckford saga. If Hoolahan was in the same position as Beckford and you had drawn and lost your last two games espcially if a Newcastle manager is spouting every day that he is confident of his target then you would say the same.

Its obvious all this has distrupted the team spirit.

well you will be pleased to know Beckford has withdrawn his transfer request and has pledged his immediate future to Leeds.

Dont believe me? check our official site.

Back to business im afraid. Just watch!!!

But you said you''re not a one man team and the defence is the best around. Surely the defence are not getting worried about losing Beckford are they?

Blah blah blah blah blah.You talk crap Painboy. Do you seriously think that we haven''t noticed your cocky claims slowly dropping one by one?If I could be bothered I''d search back in the threads and ridicule you with how they are all falling down around your ears.Theres a lesson for you here, pride comes before a fall.[:)]

we are far from being a one man team but we are keeping a striker that will get over 30 goals in one season, the most composed striker in this division, or is Holt the best.!!!hahaha!!!

a lot has gone on in regards to beckford and today it has been put safely to bed. Leeds can carry on doing what they have been doing best and thats winning most games and keeping ellnad road a fortress for over a year now.

Enjoy charlton looking over your shoulder wont you.? Leeds have been top since October and will remain top for the next 3 months until we are automatically promoted.

Just think not once you have been above us this season. But carry on dreaming.

Oh and I cant wait for our new faces to come in. Youve done your bit of business.!!!

[quote user="spainboy"]we are far from being a one man team but we are keeping a striker that will get over 30 goals in one season, the most composed striker in this division, or is Holt the best.!!!hahaha!!!

a lot has gone on in regards to beckford and today it has been put safely to bed. Leeds can carry on doing what they have been doing best and thats winning most games and keeping ellnad road a fortress for over a year now.

Enjoy charlton looking over your shoulder wont you.? Leeds have been top since October and will remain top for the next 3 months until we are automatically promoted.

Oh and I cant wait for our new faces to come in. Youve done your bit of business.!!![/quote]Yes, Holt is the best striker in this division.  Check out the stats you love so much.

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"][quote user="spainboy"]we are far from being a one man team but we are keeping a striker that will get over 30 goals in one season, the most composed striker in this division, or is Holt the best.!!!hahaha!!!

Oh and I cant wait for our new faces to come in. Youve done your bit of business.!!![/quote]Yes, Holt is the best striker in this division.  Check out the stats you love so much.[/quote]He won''t, as his blinkers won''t let him.

That''s why no one has come in for him. How many of those came from penalties?

Holt is no more than a league one striker. Thats why no one from a better league can see any other potential in him.And he lacks pace, dont deny that one and he looks as though he could do with losing weight.. Beckford is probably in the top 3 fastest strikers outside the premier league right now. Name 3 faster than him???????

[quote user="spainboy"]That''s why no one has come in for him. How many of those came from penalties?

Holt is no more than a league one striker. Thats why no one from a better league can see any other potential in him.And he lacks pace, dont deny that one and he looks as though he could do with losing weight.. Beckford is probably in the top 3 fastest strikers outside the premier league right now. Name 3 faster than him???????[/quote]None, he isn''t our penalty taker, Hoolahan is.You tedious little turd.[:)]

[quote user="spainboy"]That''s why no one has come in for him. How many of those came from penalties?

Holt is no more than a league one striker. Thats why no one from a better league can see any other potential in him.And he lacks pace, dont deny that one and he looks as though he could do with losing weight.. Beckford is probably in the top 3 fastest strikers outside the premier league right now. Name 3 faster than him???????[/quote]One of those goals was a penalty. Woah.. [:|]

Holt is no more than a league one striker. Thats why no one from a better league can see any other potential in him.And he lacks pace, dont deny that one and he looks as though he could do with losing weight.. Beckford is probably in the top 3 fastest strikers outside the premier league right now. Name 3 faster than him???????[/quote]Oli Johnson[IMG]http://www.canaries.co.uk/javaImages/e3/b7/0,,10355~8173539,00.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="spainboy"]we are far from being a one man team but we are keeping a striker that will get over 30 goals in one season, the most composed striker in this division, or is Holt the best.!!!hahaha!!! a lot has gone on in regards to beckford and today it has been put safely to bed. Leeds can carry on doing what they have been doing best and thats winning most games and keeping ellnad road a fortress for over a year now. Enjoy charlton looking over your shoulder wont you.? Leeds have been top since October and will remain top for the next 3 months until we are automatically promoted. Just think not once you have been above us this season. But carry on dreaming. Oh and I cant wait for our new faces to come in. Youve done your bit of business.!!![/quote]

i notice you havent addressed my points.. will you accept you are second best when we beat Brentford and move above you on goal difference on Saturday?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="spainboy"]That''s why no one has come in for him. How many of those came from penalties?

Holt is no more than a league one striker. Thats why no one from a better league can see any other potential in him.And he lacks pace, dont deny that one and he looks as though he could do with losing weight.. Beckford is probably in the top 3 fastest strikers outside the premier league right now. Name 3 faster than him???????[/quote]Oli Johnson[IMG]http://www.canaries.co.uk/javaImages/e3/b7/0,,10355~8173539,00.jpg[/IMG][/quote][img]http://www.canaries.co.uk/javaImages/54/71/0,,10355~5468500,00.jpg[/img]Cody McDonald

:)And i hate to say it but perhaps Kevin Lisbie as well

Thats 3 :)

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="spainboy"]That''s why no one has come in for him. How many of those came from penalties?

Holt is no more than a league one striker. Thats why no one from a better league can see any other potential in him.And he lacks pace, dont deny that one and he looks as though he could do with losing weight.. Beckford is probably in the top 3 fastest strikers outside the premier league right now. Name 3 faster than him???????[/quote]Oli Johnson[IMG]http://www.canaries.co.uk/javaImages/e3/b7/0,,10355~8173539,00.jpg[/IMG][/quote][img]http://www.canaries.co.uk/javaImages/54/71/0,,10355~5468500,00.jpg[/img]Cody McDonald

Thats 3 :)[/quote]

You didnt need to use Lisbie as you didnt want to, theres billions. Nathan Tyson (Nottingham Forest), Steven Gillespie (Colchester United) and whatever Norwich player that floats your boat. Thats 3! And it didnt have to use an Ipswich player :P. But Lisbie''s legend so YEEEAAAH PICH HIMM!!! SUUUPPER KEEEEEV!

I''m just being picky arent i?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="spainboy"]That''s why no one has come in for him. How many of those came from penalties?

Thats 3 :)[/quote]

Not a cat''s hell in chance are they any faster than Beckford.No where near the pace.you are gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than that.

JAS

Yes if you are top on saturday then you will be the best team in the division. Until then Leeds are.!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="spainboy"]That''s why no one has come in for him. How many of those came from penalties?

Holt is no more than a league one striker. Thats why no one from a better league can see any other potential in him.And he lacks pace, dont deny that one and he looks as though he could do with losing weight.. Beckford is probably in the top 3 fastest strikers outside the premier league right now. Name 3 faster than him???????[/quote]None, he isn''t our penalty taker, Hoolahan is.You tedious little turd.[:)][/quote]

MORTY.

Holt has taken a penalty and scored!!

DOn''t really undersatnd your own team do ya!!

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spainboy"]That''s why no one has come in for him. How many of those came from penalties?

Holt is no more than a league one striker. Thats why no one from a better league can see any other potential in him.And he lacks pace, dont deny that one and he looks as though he could do with losing weight.. Beckford is probably in the top 3 fastest strikers outside the premier league right now. Name 3 faster than him???????[/quote]None, he isn''t our penalty taker, Hoolahan is.You tedious little turd.[:)][/quote]

MORTY.

Holt has taken a penalty and scored!!

DOn''t really undersatnd your own team do ya!![/quote]One penalty out of all his goals, i do beg your pardon.You dickwad.

Holt is no more than a league one striker. Thats why no one from a better league can see any other potential in him.And he lacks pace, dont deny that one and he looks as though he could do with losing weight.. Beckford is probably in the top 3 fastest strikers outside the premier league right now. Name 3 faster than him???????[/quote]

So fast means good ? just how many chances does Mr quick need most games ?

You know your confidence is not shared by most Leeds fans dont you ?

I have not given you stick up till now, because iam all for a bit of banter, but iam affraid you are clutching at straws now.

There is no way in gods earth i would swap beckford for any of our front three, beckford lacks charichter, he is nothing more than a mercinary, after all these years at leeds, he still thinks he is bigger than them.

He has a MASSIVE attitude problem, i certainly wouldnt want him anywhere near our starting 11.

You come on here week in week out posting the same old tripe, and week in week out we close the gap.

I couldnt give a monkeys if we win the third tear of english football.

I just want promotion back to the championship.

You on the other hand seem to think its the be all and end all, still i guess i can understand that, you have been trying your little socks off for a few years now, so i guess its become quite important LOL.

Though i tell you something, i have LOVED this season, we are winning and having fun doing it.

Would i swap that for getting slaughtered week in week out in premiership football, do you know what, iam not sure i would.

If we go above the Leeds scum next week they will be playing catch up. More to the point Spainboy I reckon we will adapt to the Championship far better and will be above you next season too!