Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Lokk a good selection there Pacf...N and looking froward to watch Jeff and the boys tomorrow afternoon whilst listening to Radio Norfolk. It''s nice to have a good volume of selections from this country.

Good luck and what ever the outcome well done on these.

[/quote]

late night, lazy fingers on the keyboard [;)]

Godd picks PACF..NORWICH nice to see a forest in there - should boost the kitty with reading on a high after beating liverpool - you have picked your 6 and your 6 picks look good! [;)] (waffle, waffle, waffle ) [;)]

"PUP''s are City''s future ...(Norwich)"Right after thinking long and hard, I have come up with what I would say 6 good selections. I have gone on the basis that little money is better than no money so did not even worry about the ''lesser odds''. Here goes: TOTTENHAM to beat Hull = (Me, CTID, Butler, cherub, Hughsey, Humphrey) Tottenham are in great form at the moment and I can''t really see anyone stopping them, never mind lowly Hull. PANATHINAIKOS to beat Panthrakikos = (Fellas, P’boro Canary, Inchy, Mr Bump, methcanary, beausant) Seemed a very popular choice and having researched it, agreed it looks a dead cert. MANCHESTER UNITED to beat Burnley = (Chops, scrimmage, DDD, ncfcstar, muddy, obiwan, Dion, jellytot, Pete, CA) I just don''t feel the new manager syndrome will be in force for this match and I can see Man U winning comfortably. ASTON VILLA to beat West Ham = (Doris, gregt) Not the most popular choice but Villa are having a fantastic season, whilst West Ham are having quite the opposite. Another comfortable win predicted. CHELSEA to beat Sunderland = (Cosmic, GMF, Sparkos) Again, not the most popular pick but it also seems a certainty. Chelsea are brilliant at home and I can see them overhauling Sunderland. FOREST to beat Reading = (1dartmoore, Kathy) Despite Reading getting a great result mid week I feel that they will be brought crashing down to earth against unbeatable Forest. Right, I hope they aren''t too bad. Thank you very much too all PUP''s for giving me such a choice unlike poor Drinks and Nana last week! I am sorry if your choice didn''t get picked everyones was thought long and hard. Thank you everyone for giving me this oppurtunity and I hope I don''t let you down! This is for Ray, R.I.P.

even my draw?? [;)]

Great picks PaCf (Norwich)........with these and the 3 points we are going to get tomorrow it''s going to be a good weekend[:D][Y][<:o)]

Sorry its late, but I''m with everybody else that first place Panathaniakos will trash bottom placed Panthraikikos, almost as much as we will trash Colchester tommorow! 42 points is a massive difference ...

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends PUP''s are City''s future ...(Norwich) and Billy Dixon we have...

2/7

Tottenham

1/10

Panathinaikos

1/6

Man United

4/7

Aston Villa

1/4

Chelsea

3/4

Nottm Forest

Which will win for the Academy £46.72p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £40.42. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again Alec. These really are excellent picks with a really good potential return. Now all we need is that little bit of luck we’ve been missing of late.

So now it’s "game on" Tottenham, Man United, Chelsea and Forest all get us under way this afternoon followed by Villa and Panathinaikos tomorrow. I’m off for a big breakfast now and then to Colchester but by tomorrow teatime it could be celebration time with oozo and a kebab[+o(]

[;)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Good luck Norwich.

Can''t believe a full year has past since Ray''s sad passing. But I do know he''s the proudest man in Heaven looking down on us Pups each and every week.

At the end of last season I can remember a few posters saying "thank god Arrdee has missed us getting relegated", but I reckon the old boy is enjoying each and every moment of this season in League One as he casts his eye down towards Carrow Road every Saturday.

[/quote]

Still hard to take in, but as you say I''m sure Ray is smiling down on us.

Good luck Norwich and all PUP''s

This week for me it''s...

Kidderminster v Grays Athletic - Home Win

[/quote]

As my original pick is now off I''m going to hastily change it to...

Oxford v Tamworth - Home Win

Unlucky Norwich - was listening to the match and could not believe how Spurs didn''t manage to breach Hulls goal!!! [:(]

Didn''t get the chance to put my selection down before now, please could you put me down for a Panathanaikos win for the stats N.N??

No sorry''s Alec. That was a great effort. It''s just not happening at the moment because we are missing that little bit of luck that gives us wins. We had a similar period in the middle of  last season. We will win again when the luck returns so don''t you, or any of you other PUPs, get disheartened.

Oh dear, it gets worse! Villa bore draw! Sorry Ardee, didn''t get the result you fully deserve! I''m so disappointed, never mind there is always another time.

Oh dear, it gets worse! Villa bore draw! Sorry Ardee, didn''t get the result you fully deserve! I''m so disappointed, never mind there is always another time.

thats football!

No sorrys [;)]