Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Agree with Fellas comment. This has to be the most nailed on home win of the week. Odds won''t be good, but surely................!!!!!!

Panathinaikos home win for me this week. Good luck Norwich and all PUPs.

After my near disaster in Serie A last week I''m reluctant to go back again. I''m also a bit concerned about the new manager factor in the Man U Burnley game, so I''m also going for Panathanaikos to win .

Good luck Norwich and all Pups

Good evening Nutty and good luck Pups.

Off to Portugal as the weather elsewhere might still play a big factor so it is FC Porto to win at home against Pacos Ferriera please.

Tottenham to beat Hull (although given that they have already lost at home to Stoke and Wolves this year I am a little bit reluctant to say so).Best of luck Norwich for Saturday and, er, best of luck Norwich for Saturday...

I''m going for a home win for Chelsea v. Sunderland.

Chelsea are W9 D1 L0 F27 A6 at home and Sunderland are W1 D2 L7 F10 A18 away.

Good Luck, PaCf(N)!

A veritable plethora of football to pick from considering the relative famine of the last couple of weeks due to weather and breaks in European football. I was nearly tempted by the African Nations but after the Mali 4 Angola 4 result have decided to stick somewhat closer to home. Its gotta be the tried and tested for me as League 2 leaders Rochdale take on plumb mid table Port Vale. The mighty Dale will surely be continuing on their run to glory and notch up another stunning victory so.........................         Rochdale Vs Port Vale - Home win    Best of luck (Norwich) with your selection and heres hoping for a City win and another storming performance from the PUPS!

I''m off to jolly old Germany this weekend with the hope that they''re more used to dealing with this kind of weather than the likes of us!!

Shalke 04 home win against lowly Nurenburg.

Be lucky![:D]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Man utd home win for me too

they will want payback after the loss away at the beggining of the season, expect it!

Oi Mr Bump, you got a bit lucky last week didn''t ya? i went to the bar happy and came back with a pint and 2 goals gone in, gutted!

Just one question, how come you tend to leave your selection until quite late every week, not just following the pack are you? [;)]

[/quote]

Haha yes. No not following the pack just thinking thoroughly about what game to go for.

Panathinaikos to beat Panthrakikos [:O]
[/quote]

It''s great to see the competitive edge to our PUPs League showing itself here. When I first started the stats I remember Ray saying that it would be a good thing for the free bet because it appealed to peoples competitive nature. I am remembering it especially now Devon, because you were the example he used. Ray''s words were "Can you imagine Devon allowing we8 to be above him in the league?" It''s great to se you''re as cometitive as ever my friend [Y][;)]

As for my pick. Trying to find something different this week has been a challenge and I''ve ended up in Belgium. Just hoping that the weather is ok there but this is a TV game so fingers crossed. Club Brugge are just three points behind Anderlecht so will need to win at home to Westerlo to keep the pressure on.

Club Brugge v Westerlo    Home Win.

Greetings fellow PUPs, just managed to find time to select my pick, before I trudge off to work [:(]I agree the Panathanaikos game is an absolute dead cert, but with many people choosing it already, I think ''Norwich'' will have got the message by now.So with some trepidation, I''m off to the SPL this week. If they''ve still got enough players left after their firesale this week, then I fancy them to keep the heat on Rangers at the top of the table. I''ve come unstuck plenty of times before in the SPL, so you may question my logic, but.....Glasgow Celtic vs Falkirk - home winGood luck everyone! [:D]

I seem to have just made it before the pick, good luck to NORWICH this week

Again I''ve looked to offer an alternative to the other selections and this week it''s in to the league we all know.

Huddersfield Town v Southend United Home win

To everybody who is lucky enough to be going tomorrow I wish you you a safe journey a a very happy journey home.

Right after thinking long and hard, I have come up with what I would say 6 good selections. I have gone on the basis that little money is better than no money so did not even worry about the ''lesser odds''.

Here goes:

TOTTENHAM to beat Hull = (Me, CTID, Butler, cherub, Hughsey, Humphrey)

Tottenham are in great form at the moment and I can''t really see anyone stopping them, never mind lowly Hull.

PANATHINAIKOS to beat Panthrakikos = (Fellas, P’boro Canary, Inchy, Mr Bump, methcanary, beausant)

Seemed a very popular choice and having researched it, agreed it looks a dead cert.

MANCHESTER UNITED to beat Burnley = (Chops, scrimmage, DDD, ncfcstar, muddy, obiwan, Dion, jellytot, Pete, CA)

I just don''t feel the new manager syndrome will be in force for this match and I can see Man U winning comfortably.

ASTON VILLA to beat West Ham = (Doris, gregt)

Not the most popular choice but Villa are having a fantastic season, whilst West Ham are having quite the opposite. Another comfortable win predicted.

CHELSEA to beat Sunderland = (Cosmic, GMF, Sparkos)

Again, not the most popular pick but it also seems a certainty. Chelsea are brilliant at home and I can see them overhauling Sunderland.

FOREST to beat Reading = (1dartmoore, Kathy)

Despite Reading getting a great result mid week I feel that they will be brought crashing down to earth against unbeatable Forest.

Right, I hope they aren''t too bad. Thank you very much too all PUP''s for giving me such a choice unlike poor Drinks and Nana last week! I am sorry if your choice didn''t get picked everyones was thought long and hard.

Thank you everyone for giving me this oppurtunity and I hope I don''t let you down!

This is for Ray, R.I.P.

Well done Alec, these are excellent picks and I have a feeling they will have a surprisingly good potential return. I will get these to Billy in the morning and get the odds posted on here. I hope you are enjoying your week in charge. Whatever happens from here it''s a certainty that you haven''t let anyone down.

Lokk a good selection there Pacf...N and looking froward to watch Jeff and the boys tomorrow afternoon whilst listening to Radio Norfolk. It''s nice to have a good volume of selections from this country.

Good luck and what ever the outcome well done on these.