Sign in to follow this  
Kellows Bootlaces

Matt Gill and Paul Lambert Interview

Evening all,.

Exeter City fan here, just want to say how much I enjoyed the trip and game on Saturday. A few of us produce and present a weekly internet TV show on ECFCcalled Kellows Bootlaces (named after out record scorer) and this week we caught up with Matt Gill and Paul Lambert... the interviews are in Parts 1 and 2.

Hope you enjoy.

www.kellowsbootlaces.co.uk

Thanks for the link. Absolutely fantastic program you put together there and nice to see Matt Gill (we don''t get to see him so much on the pitch). Very interesting he said that he was down to start against Walsall, don''t think that little bit of information had come out before.Good luck to you guys this year, really hope you avoid the drop as your club certainly seems to be run the right way and I have a lot of time for Tisdale and Perryman.

Just viewed the blog and well impressed.Your guys speak very highly of Norwich and the facilities.Good luck for the rest of this campaign

Really good piece, nice work. Godd interviews and good to hear Gill was in line to start at Walsall, I''d like to see some more of him.

that was very enjoyable suprisingly excellent quality ...  hope exeter stay up  and  please beat the leeds scoom  next week [:D]

Thanks for posting that,  it''s interesting to hear that you think Gill is good enough for the Championship. Most of us haven''t seen enough of him to make our minds up yet but it''s certainly interesting...

Good and balanced presenters, and decent interviews. Thoroughly good watch, cheers. [Y]Will be willing you on to give Leeds a proper hiding when you play them. [:D]

My Grecian supporting mate always rated Gill and is a bit confused as to why hes not a regular on our team sheet.Although with all due respect to Exeter they were only in the Blue Square Prem a few years back.I was at Wembley thought to see Exeter beat Cambridge so have always liked em !

Excellent website, somebody should do one for us using this flash template, itd be awesome!Any takers? There was a guy on here a while back spouting how great a website designer he was and that he could sort out the Pinkun site, maybe he could do it.

Great viewing, I have a real soft spot for Exeter.

Lived there for 3 years and absolutely loved it. Superb place, wonderful people and enjoyed playing for Exmouth on Saturday and Higher Celtic on Sunday.

All my mates were Exeter fans so always had to root for Torquay, just to wind them up.

Probably the friendliest and most chilled out place to live and drink.

Really hope you have good end to your season starting this Saturday.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Excellent website, somebody should do one for us using this flash template, itd be awesome!Any takers? There was a guy on here a while back spouting how great a website designer he was and that he could sort out the Pinkun site, maybe he could do it.[/quote]Im gonna give it a go, will post another thread with ideas/submissions.

what a fab website cheers guys ,proper football people you want to listen to will try to look in every week and have a look.Yes would it be good if Norwich supporters did something in the same vain ....

What an excellent show. Really impressed - we could certainly do with something like that!

Enjoyed the interview with Matt Gill - he was very good against Millwall, I''m sure he''ll get more chances.

Thanks too for the nice words - you''ll have most of Norfolk willing you on against Leeds!

Thanks very much, very enjoyable, you do a really good job, we could do with something similar.  Very complimentary about the ground and stuff, glad you all enjoyed it. All the best for the Leeds game, could do us all a favour eh?  Good luck for the rest of the season.

[quote user="Barclayman"]Excellent website, somebody should do one for us using this flash template, itd be awesome!

Any takers? There was a guy on here a while back spouting how great a website designer he was and that he could sort out the Pinkun site, maybe he could do it.
[/quote]

Perhaps we should send the link to Joe, first class I thought Good luck on Saturday

I''m well impressed by that website, and what a great character Paul Tisdale is. I really hope that you beat Leeds on Saturday and think that you will, and I wish you luck for the rest of the season. Thanks also for those great comments about our club.     

Thank you Kellows Bootlaces for flagging this up for us.Must say what a great site it is too. I doubt there are many clubs at our level who have sites like this and it''s very professional in layout and contentThanks for the nice things you say about Norwich and we will of course all be rooting for a home win at St James''s Park on Saturday.

That was brilliant. Thanks so much. You guys are very complimentary, very genuine....even the manager is honest enough to say they would have been lucky to have been given a penalty. What a refreshing change from the usual bitching etc. Well done. I sincerely hope Exeter stay up now, based just on this thread.

I thought Exeter were one of the better teams we have had down here this season. Certainly Forster has probably not had a busier home game. They played some tidy football and the left winger looks a decent player.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

I think some people think they have seen enough of Matt Gill and have already written him off.

I think Lambert rates him though and i''d certainly like to see more of him.

Thanks for that excellent.

Something that hasnt been said thanks to all you guys and your team for making the trip down to Norfolk and doing your part to get the game on.

All the best for the rest of the season

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Thanks for the link. Absolutely fantastic program you put together there and nice to see Matt Gill (we don''t get to see him so much on the pitch).

Very interesting he said that he was down to start against Walsall, don''t think that little bit of information had come out before.

Good luck to you guys this year, really hope you avoid the drop as your club certainly seems to be run the right way and I have a lot of time for Tisdale and Perryman.
[/quote]

He would have been down to start cause Russell was injured. Any how, great video and everyone who scores against us is read out miserably. Don''t want to sound happy when we concede now do we.