Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahoop

Our new striker will be........................

No - I was told pre window we were monitoring the Pericard situation, and it has been suggested to me today WE are the club his agreed to join after turning down both Millwall and Swindon? 

Probably all looking at this....

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_5832694,00.html

Absolutely nothing wrong with having options, Jas... Cureton is certainly on his way out, and Macdonald still needs some fine-tuning, so getting someone in as cover in case the worst happens to Holty makes sense.Not sure about Pericard though...

[quote user="Askounin"]Got a feeling he will be going back to Southampton, they can afford higher wages than us also
[/quote]

Yes, £1m to splash out on Lambert too... Administration really has been a blow to them!![:@]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we dont need any more strikers do we?

[/quote]

Well I guess if it is true Holt has been playing with an injury then a signing of this type of player would make sense as it would enable us to rest Holt in some games.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Well I guess if it is true Holt has been playing with an injury then a signing of this type of player would make sense as it would enable us to rest Holt in some games.

[/quote]Didn''t he score an absolute "stunner" (backheel volley) against us for Carlisle?

"Didn''t he score an absolute "stunner" (backheel volley) against us for Carlisle?"

Yes he did, but admitted afterwards that it was a fluke - that he hadn''t even been trying to do that! Not sure he''s the best one to add.

The Sun are saying we are signing defender Zak Whitbread from Millwall for half a million quid. Dont know where all this money is coming from!!

[quote user="JF"]The Sun are saying we are signing defender Zak Whitbread from Millwall for half a million quid. Dont know where all this money is coming from!![/quote]Typical sun rumor, what aloud of b*****k. As far as im aware he is off to Hudderfeild, when he gets fit that is

[quote user="JF"]The Sun are saying we are signing defender Zak Whitbread from Millwall for half a million quid. Dont know where all this money is coming from!![/quote]

Oh I do, Mr Foulger![;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

With JC looking to be on his way out, that leaves us with Martin, Holt and McDonald (and maybe Daley?). So I''d say yes we do!

As for Zak Whitbread, I''d love to think that the rumour is true, he''s a great player.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

With JC looking to be on his way out, that leaves us with Martin, Holt and McDonald (and maybe Daley?). So I''d say yes we do!

[/quote]

Can see Daley going out on loan now.