Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Danny Seaborne

I''m sure there have been previous posts, but he seems to be the favourite on Lamberts new year wish list, (large article in the evening news) i hope with our current defender predicament we get someone in soon.  Anyone know how tall Seaborne is?

Looking on the Exeter city boards earlier most of them are resigned to him leaving and i get the impression that a few would be glad to see him go, not beacuse he is a bad player but i think they have had enough of the speculation, maybe it''s upsetting the team a bit. A bit like the situation with Zak whitbread and Millwall/Huddersfield. Ohh and according to Wiki he is 6 ft 0in. Being left footed and the way he looks and being a young defender remindes me a bit of Jason Shackall. Anyone ever seen Seaborne play tho?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I''m sure there have been previous posts, but he seems to be the favourite on Lamberts new year wish list, (large article in the evening news) i hope with our current defender predicament we get someone in soon.  Anyone know how tall Seaborne is?[/quote]

Do you have a link please, too early for the EEN out this way.

Apparently on his way to plymouth but Leicester are making a late attempt to sign him. I guess it depends if he wants first team football at a low CCC club or a good L1 club or a spot on the bench for a team doing well in the championship with an outside shot of being in the PL.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I''m sure there have been previous posts, but he seems to be the favourite on Lamberts new year wish list, (large article in the evening news) i hope with our current defender predicament we get someone in soon.  Anyone know how tall Seaborne is?[/quote]

Well, by quirk of th fixture list we might all get to see him in the flesh this coming Saturday.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I actually have the old fashioned paper version, the whole of the back page is dedicated to the story, but i''ll have a look for you on the online sight.  I didn''t realise the Plymouth were after Seaborne, i understand they are after Noble, also from Exeter.  I hope the weather allows Exeter to play at Carrow road on Saturday and Seaborne likes what he see''s?

[/quote]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"] I actually have the old fashioned paper version, the whole of the back page is dedicated to the story, but i''ll have a look for you on the online sight.  I didn''t realise the Plymouth were after Seaborne, i understand they are after Noble, also from Exeter.  I hope the weather allows Exeter to play at Carrow road on Saturday and Seaborne likes what he see''s

[/quote]

ok thanks.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="cityangel"]

I actually have the old fashioned paper version, the whole of the back page is dedicated to the story, but i''ll have a look for you on the online sight.  I didn''t realise the Plymouth were after Seaborne, i understand they are after Noble, also from Exeter.  I hope the weather allows Exeter to play at Carrow road on Saturday and Seaborne likes what he see''s?

[/quote][/quote]

Huh? Noble''s only just signed for Exeter?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, Noble has just signed for Exeter on loan from Brizzle City so dunno where Plymouth come in?

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, Noble has just signed for Exeter on loan from Brizzle City so dunno where Plymouth come in?
[/quote]

Yep... hands up to a total cock up on my behalf... SORRY, Plymouth are as i now understand it after Ryan Harley from Exeter, please except my appoligies

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, Noble has just signed for Exeter on loan from Brizzle City so dunno where Plymouth come in?
[/quote]

He''s not on loan. It''s a free transfer having been released by Bristol City in the summer following a serious injury.