Sign in to follow this  
The Dog

New Signing imminent?

Lambert was at Carrow Road this afternoon showing a tall blond  lad around. I can only assume this was Zak Whitbread. I hope he liked what he saw as he would be a fantastic signing.

Sorry couldnt resist Football manger funnies....he looks good on the game though :-pBit out of my 30k transfer budget :(

yes.....yes..... I am playing as Blyth Spartans.....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]theres a tall blonde fella at my work.. perhaps it was him.[/quote]I''m tall and blonde!(.... Don''t think it was me though [url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-evilgrin-smileys.php][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0006.gif[/img][/url])

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Sorry couldnt resist Football manger funnies....
he looks good on the game though :-p
Bit out of my 30k transfer budget :(

yes.....
yes..... I am playing as Blyth Spartans.....
[/quote]

i took blyth up the conference on last seasons game!!!! is Graham Fenton still there? a non league football manager god, i''d kiss his boots. lol

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Sorry couldnt resist Football manger funnies....he looks good on the game though :-pBit out of my 30k transfer budget :(

yes.....yes..... I am playing as Blyth Spartans..... [/quote]

i took blyth up the conference on last seasons game!!!! is Graham Fenton still there? a non league football manager god, i''d kiss his boots. lol

[/quote]Blyth have been my team since FM2008, unfortuantly super Fenton has gone :( Seems he actually got a management job, ol Robert Dale is there to bang them in though !Found it verrrry hard on FM10 to get new players though,( realistically for a change ) Man Utd U21 rejects dont want to just join me on 100 a week anymore :( *sniff sniff* and its the first game i havent gone BSN - League 1 in consecutive seasons... im in for my 3rd Blue Square Prem campaign having gotten promoted from the BSN in my first season..I tried to get a for sale Cody Mac and Jamie Lad wouldnt join after being free transfered... oh and Norwich won league 1, lost Lambo to West Ham (shocking bloody hammers AGAIN !! ) and just finished 24th in the Champ... hopefully not a sign of things to come*ahem*anyway enough of that

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]theres a tall blonde fella at my work.. perhaps it was him.[/quote]I''m tall and blonde!(.... Don''t think it was me though [url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-evilgrin-smileys.php][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0006.gif[/img][/url])[/quote]

Might''ve been you, John - ask The Dog if the tall blond lad looked gay.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]theres a tall blonde fella at my work.. perhaps it was him.[/quote]I''m tall and blonde!(.... Don''t think it was me though [url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-evilgrin-smileys.php][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0006.gif[/img][/url])[/quote]

Might''ve been you, John - ask The Dog if the tall blond lad looked gay.[/quote]Haha!Cos i''m from Brighton!You are indeed so witty having used that insult for the 100th time.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i took blyth up the conference [/quote]

Fnar! Fnar!

[/quote]

I sometimes think Blyth talks out of his conference[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Fnar! Fnar!

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was my son, they were asking him where he could fit the new Sky dish and monitors

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Fnar! Fnar!

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was my son, they were asking him where he could fit the new Sky dish and monitors

[/quote]

How many monitors[:O]

Sorry all, just need to clear this up. I just got a txt message on my phone asking why I was making up rumors on the pinkun!!

Just for clarification I am BITE THE DOG the OP has called himself THE DOG, not the same people! I am also not BIG DOG or any other canine related name!

Thanks.

[quote user="morty"]It was obviously Carl Cort.......[/quote]

Seriously, morty, that really isn''t funny anymore.Hasn''t been for some time.

[quote user="The Dog"]

Lambert was at Carrow Road this afternoon showing a tall blond  lad around. I can only assume this was Zak Whitbread. I hope he liked what he saw as he would be a fantastic signing.

[/quote]1 post! this must be right. Great signing!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]It was obviously Carl Cort.......[/quote]

Seriously, morty, that really isn''t funny anymore.Hasn''t been for some time.[/quote]

I laughed...

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]It was obviously Carl Cort.......[/quote]

Seriously, morty, that really isn''t funny anymore.Hasn''t been for some time.[/quote]None of it is funny, people just spout shit from second rate footy rumour sites.Obviously the irony was lost on you.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]It was obviously Carl Cort.......[/quote]

Seriously, morty, that really isn''t funny anymore.Hasn''t been for some time.[/quote]None of it is funny, people just spout shit from second rate footy rumour sites.Obviously the irony was lost on you.[/quote]

It''s just that Carl Cort japery about seeing him in ASDA and all is well past its sell by date now. Don''t know about irony being lost on me.Anyway, no need to cry.