Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

IF P LAMBERT DID LEAVE ...or WHEN P LAMBERT DOES LEAVE

God forbid it wont be before we have gained promotion [Y]

I think he is destined for bigger and better things...sadly...it would be exellent if it could be with NCFC

Who would you want to replace him?

[quote user="evertoniancolufan"]he''s not THAT good, you have far better players than the rest of League 1, thats why you''re flying
[/quote]lol.....ummmm Gunny has neary the same players and we got battered 7:1!!!!!!!!! DOHHH

So what are you moaning about Everton - when Lambert goes to Celtic assuming Boothroyd has success he will be the man for the job - Norwich through and through.

Mind keep telling Botthroyd what a crap manager he is compared to Lambert and I am sure he will leave at the earliest oppurtunity

[quote user="evertoniancolufan"]he''s not THAT good, you have far better players than the rest of League 1, thats why you''re flying
[/quote]

so why did nearly the same team get thrashed 7-1 then, without PL in charge?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="I am a Banana"]the next team to beat us 7-1 their manager [;)][/quote]lol...lets hope we never see that score line again...unless its in our favour[/quote]

i never saw it, i was on holiday [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="I am a Banana"]the next team to beat us 7-1 their manager [;)][/quote]lol...lets hope we never see that score line again...unless its in our favour[/quote]

[/quote]i lasted 26 minutes then at 4:0 left, drove home and got pi$$ed...lol...so glad i can laught about it now

i dont understand why you lot think we are disrespecting aidy?

hes doing a great job, and i dont think anyone has said any different. that doesnt mean that we shouldnt feel aggreived at how lambert left us in the lurch only days into the season having brought in 8 or 9 players only weeks before.

i dont think many of us are convinced he wasnt tapped up either, but im not getting into that now.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]We have got to nick Aidy Boothroyd from Colchester just to see the look on that idiot chairman at Colchester....tickets please???[/quote]Well, provided he bleeds yellow and green I''m sure he''ll do for a little while....

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]i lasted 26 minutes then at 4:0 left, drove home and got pi$$ed...lol...so glad i can laught about it now[/quote]

city-till-i-die-or-at-least-till-4nil

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]i lasted 26 minutes then at 4:0 left, drove home and got pi$$ed...lol...so glad i can laught about it now[/quote]

[/quote]Haha [Y]

In Some ways It feels nice To actualy have a manager that another club would contemplate stealing of u,s after all the disasters that weve known as managers over the past few Years. Although i feel if we gain Promotion and the board back lambert and again push for the Play off''s i feel Lambert wouldnt be interested in leaving, Because as of then a bottom half premier team with poor supporters facilities etc etc is no better than being with Us pushing for promotion

If Lambert left tomorrow the man I''d want is Alan Irvine. But Lambert is here and I don''t think he''ll be off anywhere just yet.

[quote user="First Wizard"]If and WHEN Paul Lambert goes, I hope our fans don''t react like Col Who fans, but instead wish him well............I will.[/quote]

Will that statement stand if he chose to go to Ipswich?

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]lol..very good [:D]

I can almost guarantee that that scoreline will come along again. I believe even the mighty Arsenal were thumped 6 nil by Man Utd a few seasons ago, so even the best suffer a bad result once in a while.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]Me too. A mate texted me the score but at first I thought we''d beaten Colchester 7-1. Shows how wrong you can be sometimes.