Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

cant be the same Ian Murray can it ?

[quote user="jim blair"]desperate to get him tied up on a contract !!!!  blimey the standard up there must be even worse than i thought[/quote]

Or perhaps, he was never given a chance to play in his rightfull position by Grant, he had Marshall down for midfield before realising he was the keeper

Now that we have a decent manager i would have loved to have seen how murrey would have done if he were still here....Murrey was cast out like Lappin ( a player who roeder disliked just as much) and spillane and Martin, murrey was more outspoken so left.he was a decent player before he came to norwich. rubbish management was the cause for him to drop in form so badly.  

I''m with Arthur ''Racist'' Whittle on this. A good SPL player is about average League 1 standard. Nothing to get excited about, McVeigh would do a good job in Scotland.

No way, Chirp is spot on - he was and is a good player. The Norwich school of destroying moral and confidence through cack management is what did for him. It''s not like it hadn''t happened before. Only glad we have a manager now, for the first time in ages, who can actually see if a player is any good or not. Shouldn''t be that hard. Should it!?