Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

message board

I just logged on to the message board to be greeted by 31 people on it, whats going on, have you all not got jobs ?

Its 1.35pm and never have i seen so many on here mid day

ps....

No I dont have a job (just incase you ask lol )

Snow day[Y] Got sent home from work due to heavy snow fall.The irony is,the only place i got stuck was outside work!

Nobody has got a job anymore! We have that nice bloke of the Halifax ad to thank for that! He seems to of disappeared of our screens now!

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Do you know about how mant Pete ?

As its not a public holiday is it ???[/quote]

That should be "how many"

sorry

[quote user="Gingerpele"]if people are at work (in an office) or school (in IT lessons) then you can quite easily get onto a forum......[/quote]

Must admit ginger, I was always on here when i was working in a call center, they didnt mind long as you done your work, so was on this website every time i was at work. Remember i`m in the states too, which seems a bit more relaxed than uk

[quote user="Jerry"]Im still on christmas holiday break from uni :)[/quote]... Damn you lucky!

As for me, i have no lessons at college today (and for what it''s worth it''s closed due to the weather anyway... Like pretty much every other school and college in this area).

[quote user="Gingerpele"]if people are at work (in an office) or school (in IT lessons) then you can quite easily get onto a forum......[/quote]True, but then again rarely in the past have there been so many people on this forum at any time (particularly during this time of day).However, i must say i''m a little surprised bloodwagon didn''t recognise that the snow may be a factor in having something to do with it.