Sign in to follow this  
Alan Johnson

Helveg and Jonson

What I say is get rid of both of them as they are both a complete waste of time.

Helveg can pass or tackle to save his life.....and as for Jonson....he get''s the ball and then just stops....he obviously has no confidence in taking the full backs on.....Bentley had Bridge wrapped round his finger yesterday but when he gave to Jonson to have a go the ball ended up going back to either a defender/midfielder and we went no where.

McVeigh should be in the side instead of either of them....when Holt,Francis and Mulryne are back Helveg will not start again!

We need a Defender , Midfielder and a good Striker in Jan to give us a back bone to the squad....

I was at the Chelsea game sitting just behind the Norwich dugout and there were a lot of fans giving Worthy a lot of stick over Helveg and I had to agree with them.....he will be our down fall.

Give some of the youngsters a run they can do any worse.....look at the Rooneys , Mellors etc and what they did for thier sides.

I think we will finish were we are now 4th from bottom...with WBA , Palace and Southampton going down.

We must win ALL of our remaining home games and pick up the odd point away from home and I am confident that we can do it.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all you City Fans out there!

Alan, I don''t suppose you went to the Bolton game did you?

Both Helveg and Jonson were outstanding.

Or the Chelsea game as I thought over the 90 minutes Jonson held the ball up well and really got stuck in...

[quote]Or the Chelsea game as I thought over the 90 minutes Jonson held the ball up well and really got stuck in...[/quote]

I agree Tilt, I though Johnson had an outstanding game. He worked his socks off.

Haha. Why do people keep going on and on about Helveg and Jonson. They are top quality player. Full stop. A few weeks ago everyone was moaning about Holt. Give it a rest.

[quote]A better idea would be to get rid of you!! I now wasted 40 seconds reading your post.[/quote]

Who ever you are.....I will say what I want and when I want...I don''t ask you to read my topics.

IMO they were rubbish and we could use their extortionate wages to source someone who wants to give 150% to this club week in week out.

They may have been good against Bolton but every game I have seen they have been c**p.

If you want to improve the teams league position city have to play their class footballers and both these guys fit the bill.Worthys focus on signings has to be at the back - Greeno deserves far better protection than he has got this season. When was the last time you saw the back 4 talk to each other? I can only recall the Flem/Charlie arguments... I understand Greeno is calling for a Malky type leader to organise the back 4 and if this is correct then he is entirely right - a leader is desperately needed at centre back to pull the defence together.While I am a supporter of Shackell if he was to be put in this back four the coaching and organisation supoported he needs to get the best out of his young age would be missing and we would threaten to ruin a promising talent.OTBC

jonson is one of our better players!

Stop all your bloody moaning, weve just beat bolten, lost to a better team and have spurs on boxing day. what more do you want, were in the premier league......

To make you happy well have to be in the vauxhall conferance so we win everygame