Sign in to follow this  
Metal Militia

Chris Martin

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="a1canary"]he''s a norwich fan, he''s an arsenal fan, he lived in an apartment, he travelled back and forth... do people just make stuff up about players? who''s right in this case?[/quote]

About seven years ago I use to smuggle pints out of the Loaves and Fishes bar for the underage Martin and a couple of his mates.

His favourite team at that time was Shrewsbury.
[/quote]

Ah, so we can all blame Shyster for getting poor old Christopher into all that bother in Beccles then.......
[/quote]

It wasn''t Chris, it was his brother, whom I think is still at one of the countries free all inclusive large all male hotels.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="a1canary"]he''s a norwich fan, he''s an arsenal fan, he lived in an apartment, he travelled back and forth... do people just make stuff up about players? who''s right in this case?[/quote]

About seven years ago I use to smuggle pints out of the Loaves and Fishes bar for the underage Martin and a couple of his mates.His favourite team at that time was Shrewsbury.[/quote]Ah, so we can all blame Shyster for getting poor old Christopher into all that bother in Beccles then.......[/quote]

It wasn''t Chris, it was his brother, whom I think is still at one of the countries free all inclusive large all male hotels.

[/quote]That must be the '' Hotel California '' then...........you can check out anytime but you can never leave.

his brother has been out of prison for about 6 or so months now!

just thought id clear that up!