Sign in to follow this  
Canariesworld

Please read

Hi all,

Please could you all take the time to fill in a quick multiple choice questionnaire for me.

It''s for my degree so it would be very much appreciated.

Some of the questions are a little bit strange but you can ignore any questions you don''t want to answer.

Here is the link.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=o6edk3x4o47ksiy691804

Thanks in advance,

OTBC

Hi there,

I finished my degree in May and my dissertation was on football finances and Norwich helped me a great deal. I did the survey for you though I didnt sign up to that thing after.

[quote user="Canariesworld"]Could someone please make that a link for me? or tell me how to do it, or even better both.[/quote]Cut and paste rather than copy and paste. Simples! [;)]

Did you mean "to a degree" or "for a degree"? HAH!

Survey done. I picked Green Bay Packers as my favorite football team. They should have asked about soccer because NCFC is my favorite team of all. Just kidding, I know it was about soccer. And yes, it got kind of uncomfortable there for a few questions.

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]Hi there,

I finished my degree in May and my dissertation was on football finances and Norwich helped me a great deal. I did the survey for you though I didnt sign up to that thing after.[/quote]

Thanks a lot,

That''s interesting I do some accounting stuff as well. I''m currently looking at the accounts for Southampton FC in another module.

OTBC

Done. Didnt mind any of the questions, Norwich haven''t had any really attractive players since Darren Eadie! :)

Good luck with the degree, i graduated nearly 2 years ago and missing uni now.

[quote user="Canariesworld"]An amazing number of responses so far thanks everyone. Even the Colchester fans are chipping in, thanks guys.[/quote]Education is very important so I always do all I can to support it, my 2 children went to Uni and got good grades and jobs, make sure your course suits the type of job you want to apply for and the world is your oyster.

Good luck mate, although i wish you had little boxes to comment inDo you find the players sexy :Strongly Disagree...UNLESS its Grant Holt :-/

You missed that option :(