Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Norwich City exclusive in EDP tomorrow

Judging by Mr Bailey''s twit, it''s a story that''s been brewing for some time, ruling out many mundane storieshttp://twitter.com/michaeljbailey

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"]Probably about avoiding the dreaded administration by a mere couple of hours![/quote]Sorry… that was meant to be tagged on to Buckethead''s posting.We have finally re-structured the debt that was due to be repaid… which up until the last minute was dragging us into admin as we couldn''t find the funds to pay it off

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Ive got off the fence"]Probably about avoiding the dreaded administration by a mere couple of hours![/quote]Sorry… that was meant to be tagged on to Buckethead''s posting.We have finally re-structured the debt that was due to be repaid… which up until the last minute was dragging us into admin as we couldn''t find the funds to pay it off[/quote]If there''s a whiff of was/is ''hours from administration'' Wiz will have a ''told you so'' field day.

Foulger is actually in disguise and has always been a oil rich Arab, and he''s finally decided to reveal his multi-billion pound fortune....well we can wish can''t we?

[quote user="Tunica Molesta"][quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Ive got off the fence"]Probably about avoiding the dreaded administration by a mere couple of hours![/quote]Sorry… that was meant to be tagged on to Buckethead''s posting.We have finally re-structured the debt that was due to be repaid… which up until the last minute was dragging us into admin as we couldn''t find the funds to pay it off[/quote]If there''s a whiff of was/is ''hours from administration'' Wiz will have a ''told you so'' field day.[/quote]Mmm I can already see numerous combinations of the words ''Smith'' and ''worse'' and ''just as bad as'' ''Chase'' in a dozen thread titles tomorrow.[:)]BTW IGOTF I really hope you are right.

[quote user="Tunica Molesta"]If there''s a whiff of was/is ''hours from administration'' Wiz will have a ''told you so'' field day.[/quote]It''s just a ''was'' - not an ''if'' any more, but it got very close. Sorry, no source is going to be disclosed, it''s just not worth the loss of salary for myself or the person that showed me the evidence – sometimes you just have to take people at their word.

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Tunica Molesta"]If there''s a whiff of was/is ''hours from administration'' Wiz will have a ''told you so'' field day.
[/quote]

It''s just a ''was'' - not an ''if'' any more, but it got very close.

Sorry, no source is going to be disclosed, it''s just not worth the loss of salary for myself or the person that showed me the evidence – sometimes you just have to take people at their word.
[/quote]

Indeed, and best not to say too much more, I have learned my lessons the hard way

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Panic Dem"]Agreed, a new signing is breaking news and not news that can be delayed until the next day. Mind you this is Norfolk[/quote]

Correct, and would also be under sport rather than news....

[/quote]So it''s not that we are signing Beckford from dirty Leeds!!!!

I reckon it will be to do with the debt restructuring that has been going on for a while now. The timing would be about right I think, what with the agm due next month and accounts also overdue for publishing.

If this is like the Norfolk show news, where we all got our hopes up and it turned out to be a sponsorship extension, I shall not be amused. [:P]

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Panic Dem"]Agreed, a new signing is breaking news and not news that can be delayed until the next day. Mind you this is Norfolk[/quote]

Correct, and would also be under sport rather than news....

[/quote]So it''s not that we are signing Beckford from dirty Leeds!!!![/quote]That would be absolute comedy gold!!

I really do hope that after all the positives for the club now that just as we are getting back on our feet the EDP are not about to throw negatives in to destroy whats happening

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]If this is like the Norfolk show news, where we all got our hopes up and it turned out to be a sponsorship extension, I shall not be amused. [:P]
[/quote]

I don''t think you should get your hopes up. The phrase "sure to get fans talking" does not suggest to me that its something like a takeover or new investment. I suspect its to do with the finances and what has been going on wich has caused the AGM to be put back.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]If this is like the Norfolk show news, where we all got our hopes up and it turned out to be a sponsorship extension, I shall not be amused. [:P]
[/quote]

lol don''t get your hopes up then they can''t be dashed [;)]

The rumour i heard was that we had Rejected an approach from Burnley for Lambo but that doesnt tie in with Baileys twitter

This is not going to be a takeover, and I doubt it will be the restructuring of the debt, as those stories are likely to be released by the club first.  This will be either just speculation on a story or something to do with a 3rd party.

"DELIA SMITH IN HOME END TICKET SCAM"

Norwich football intelligence were today questioning Delia Smith, after discovering she had purchased 20 tickets in the Colchester United home end for the upcoming game on january 16th.

Delia is said to front the notorious hooligans Norwich Cook Squad, and is being questioned after using her stowmarket address to purchase the 20 home end tickets for known trouble makers.

Gordon Ramsey was not available for comment but Ainsley Harriotts spokesperson would only say "Ainsley is a family man and in no way connected to football hooliganism".

If this is more Archant bull$hit like the Cullum bollox and it turns out to just be an interview with new signings McNamee and Martin, or news about Whitbread, which we all bloody know about already, then im going straight down to Archant HQ and set alight a copy of the EDP in a burning effigy type protest!!!

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Double signingWhitbread Barnard[/quote]It wont be a signing the club will hold an offical press confrence to unveil any new signing to get maximum PR points

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"][quote user="Tunica Molesta"]If there''s a whiff of was/is ''hours from administration'' Wiz will have a ''told you so'' field day.[/quote]It''s just a ''was'' - not an ''if'' any more, but it got very close. Sorry, no source is going to be disclosed, it''s just not worth the loss of salary for myself or the person that showed me the evidence – sometimes you just have to take people at their word.[/quote]Blimey if you''re right, it''ll be a funny old day tomorrow.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]"DELIA SMITH IN HOME END TICKET SCAM" Norwich football intelligence were today questioning Delia Smith, after discovering she had purchased 20 tickets in the Colchester United home end for the upcoming game on january 16th. Delia is said to front the notorious hooligans Norwich Cook Squad, and is being questioned after using her stowmarket address to purchase the 20 home end tickets for known trouble makers. Gordon Ramsey was not available for comment but Ainsley Harriotts spokesperson would only say "Ainsley is a family man and in no way connected to football hooliganism".[/quote]

RACIST!

[;)]

Breaking news will be that due to Colchesters back handed insults and incredibly unsporting treatment of our fans Delia is going to sit with the away fans once again. In an attempt to get the publicity the fathers for justice campaign achieved she will be doing it in a swimming costume commonly worn by the olympic team and due to the cold weather, smuthered in goose fat from her new range of branded foods.

Might be a preview/speculation of the accounts before they''re published. Either way I don''t expect it to be exciting.