Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Norwich City exclusive in EDP tomorrow

Lets hope it''s signing Barnard before Leeds move in.

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED06%20Jan%202010%2017%3A36%3A52%3A903

Wonder what this is all about then?[/quote]The snow..it has to be the snow

surely if it was a signing a press conference will be called instead of a story in the edp .

i bet foulger has pumped more money into the club. the money must be comming from somewhere for the new players we are signing , i thought we were skint.

I doubt a new signing would be revealed as an exclusive in the EDP. 

Possibly something to do with investment and something (good news) the club wants to be out before Foulger''s webchat Tomorrow at 11am.

Probably nothing to do with new players coming, could be anything from an ex player now selling the golden goal tickets or the reinstatement of the fella''s walking around the pitch with the goal time on.My money is on exclusive pictures of Delia removing the cork from the wine bottle while holding it between her ankles.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Probably nothing to do with new players coming, could be anything from an ex player now selling the golden goal tickets or the reinstatement of the fella''s walking around the pitch with the goal time on.
My money is on exclusive pictures of Delia removing the cork from the wine bottle while holding it between her ankles.
[/quote]

Due to impending artic weather conditions on Saturday, the club will ask all fans to turn up early to clear the immediate area around the ground of snow and ice, and get a free cup of hot chocolate at half time

[quote user="singing canary"]surely if it was a signing a press conference will be called instead of a story in the edp .

i bet foulger has pumped more money into the club. the money must be comming from somewhere for the new players we are signing , i thought we were skint.[/quote]

Agreed, a new signing is breaking news and not news that can be delayed until the next day. Mind you this is Norfolk

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED06%20Jan%202010%2017%3A36%3A52%3A903 Wonder what this is all about then?[/quote]

Four and a half thousand posts and you still can''t get the link in the right format?

Based on the rather muted "sure to get fans talking" certainly not

majority investment. That would merit several teasing and very loud

fanfares.

But - perhaps not coincidentally - Foulger (Wiz''s favourite director -

but who can''t afford to buy the club single-handedly) is doing a

webchat thing on the official site tomorrow morning. So it might be

linked to that. Minority investment, or some kind of promotion-push promise that (one hopes) will not get too many agents salivating.

[quote user="Panic Dem"]Agreed, a new signing is breaking news and not news that can be delayed until the next day. Mind you this is Norfolk[/quote]

Correct, and would also be under sport rather than news....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Panic Dem"]Agreed, a new signing is breaking news and not news that can be delayed until the next day. Mind you this is Norfolk[/quote]

Correct, and would also be under sport rather than news....

[/quote].... Oh.Could it have something to do with Foulger i then wonder?

if it''s a guessing game I think Purple Canary is on the right track but I''ll guess a little further and suggest that it''s to announce that the club debt (or primarily the millstone around the clubs neck that is Doomcasters whole club securitisation deal) has been restructured into a more conventional and affordable loan thus freeing up the constricts placed upon our revenue streams by their securitisation.Securitisation has proven a poisoned chalice for most banks and the tip of the iceberg was all that caused them problems last year. Wait til the rotten hull of the British and American banking system hits the bit still underwater. (Clue You can''t enforce through the Courts that which you do not own [;)])