Sign in to follow this  
Murphy and the Bricks

Lambo Manager of the month nomination....

Lambo will definitely have won it this month. We''re up against saints leeds and brenftord. We drew once, leeds drew twice (brentford and huddersfield), saints lost to leeds and brentford drew two and lost to tranmere so i don''t know why they''re even up for it.

Really don''t want it though! It''s so meaningless. Bet Lambert will hate getting it too!

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

Arghhhh, the curse!

[/quote]

That always makes me laugh. You see it mentioned all of the time but I''m pretty sure Worthy won manager of the month at least three times when we got promoted from The Championship.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

Arghhhh, the curse!

[/quote]

That always makes me laugh. You see it mentioned all of the time but I''m pretty sure Worthy won manager of the month at least three times when we got promoted from The Championship.

[/quote]

Twice.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

Arghhhh, the curse! Better wear my lucky underpants for the rest of the month then. 

[/quote]

without aking them off [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

Arghhhh, the curse!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Twice.
[/quote]

Fair enough. It''s a pretty sh*t curse then isn''t it [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

Arghhhh, the curse!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Twice.
[/quote]

Fair enough. It''s a pretty sh*t curse then isn''t it [;)]

[/quote]

Think it will go north to Grayson, partly for the way they outplayed Manure, well lets hope so 

FA cup, league cup, tin pot cup, are all irrelevant to this award. It''s only about league games. 90% of the time it comes down to who has picked up the most points in the month. And that''s us.

No, didn''t he already win one? or at least get nominated or something? or was that Holt (for player of the month obviously....) that didnt have a bad effect....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No, didn''t he already win one? or at least get nominated or something? or was that Holt (for player of the month obviously....) that didnt have a bad effect....[/quote]He did get nominated (didn''t win though).I think it was in the same month that Holt won the Player of the Month in league, and Hoolahan won the award for Norwich.

Grayson will win it because of all the excitment over the Man U match... cant say Im that fussed, the results speak for themselves and we all know we have got the best manager in the divison... for that matter so do most of the Col u fans! ;)

IT''S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FA CUP!!!!

AND THE GAME WASN''T IN DECEMBER ANYWAY.

Lambert will win it, i guarantee...

[quote user="a1canary"]FA cup, league cup, tin pot cup, are all irrelevant to this award. It''s only about league games. 90% of the time it comes down to who has picked up the most points in the month. And that''s us.[/quote]

Sorry guess I was wrong, clutching at Straws, and hope for the best

i hop eje doesnt win it!! kiss of Death!

Didnt Trevor Francis win it one month then get sacked the next when at Palace??!!

re: It''s only about league games. 90% of the time it comes down to who has picked up the most points in the month. And that''s us.

Actually Leeds got more points than us (14 v our 13) but they did play one more game than us. Our points per game average was 2.6 (13 out of 15) and theirs was 2.33 (14 out of 18)

You''re dead right jem. I was just looking at who had drawn or lost the most.

This may be one of the 10% of times when they look at things a bit differently where more games have been played.

But i hope not - no-one wants the thing!