Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Is it just me or are Col U becoming really irritating

Take a look at this post

www.colchester.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9067&posts=2#M28592

they are spoiling for an argument aren''t they? Not that I would condone bad behaviour but they and their petty chairman are becoming really annoying

Also - how many NCFC fans will be in home sections still?

What''s irritating is that we''re sinking to their level. However, if Lambo does the job, we''ll be above their level next season!

[quote user="jibbajabba"]To cut down on the irritation You could also avoid reading their websites?[/quote]

It came up on a page I have set up which refreshes from the web with stuff about NCFC so I clicked on it - like the reply from Bitter&twisted though

I wonder how many of you are confident that we will win at Colchester ? I too will be pleased to get this match out of the way and even moreso if we win. If we do win I will crack open a bottle of champagne. Good to stay humble until after the match is over !

I hope above all that we will win but do not feel 100% confident. They are playing well and have a vey good record this season at home having won 9, drawn 1 and only lost 1 and that was to Leeds. Lets hope that we can get a win even if it is a scruffy offside goal in the 93rd minute!!

I think what we do have in our favour is that we seem to get stronger as games go on which is borne out by our high number of goals scored in the last quarter of the game. That tells me that we have better fitness/endurence than other teams in this league.

Col u have a good home record but they haven''t played the new lambert inspired norwich yet !

They will know thier place when we spank em off thier village green , to be fair the Col fans who invade are funny.I just enjoy taking the micky or baiting them, most bite and its quite funny !

It would be quite nice to beat them, but it won''t be the end of the world if we don''t.  There isn''t pride at stake now as we might not play the scum for another season or two (depending if they get relegated and we gain promotion).  They like to think of us as local rivals, but really they are just ColU and a club we shouldn''t be worried about either way.

I Was Having A Talk With My Friend (Colchester Fan) About The Upcoming Game And He Said That He Though Norwich Would Easily Win, And Also His Other Mates Do. Nice To See Colchester Have Full Faith From Some Of Their Fans! [:P] 

[quote user="Jem"]I hope above all that we will win but do not feel 100% confident. They are playing well and have a vey good record this season at home having won 9, drawn 1 and only lost 1 and that was to Leeds. Lets hope that we can get a win even if it is a scruffy offside goal in the 93rd minute!! I think what we do have in our favour is that we seem to get stronger as games go on which is borne out by our high number of goals scored in the last quarter of the game. That tells me that we have better fitness/endurence than other teams in this league.[/quote]

I couldn''t think of a better way for us to score a 1-0 victory to be honest... maybe bouncing in of Holty''s backside before the numerous City fans in all 4 stands go up and celebrate! [:D]