Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

PLEASE STAY LAMBERT!

with the other post showing that lambert is favourite for burnley job!!!i think we need to show that city fans want and need him to stay and that he is becoming a loved man by city fans!!i''ll start, please stay lambert, norwich city football club needs you !!!!OTBC

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]loser.[/quote]i may be a loser, yes. But i recognise that city have transformed under him, and if he goes we could become an averagly managed club and fighting for a play off place, which isn''t want we want.OTBC

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]loser.[/quote]

I second that

[/quote]Thirded.

[quote user="Barclayman"]drama queen
[/quote] Not really check for yourself he has gone from 20/1 to favourite with all bookmakers overnight.

[quote user="ncfcrule"][quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]loser.[/quote]
i may be a loser, yes. But i recognise that city have transformed under him, and if he goes we could become an averagly managed club and fighting for a play off place, which isn''t want we want.
OTBC
[/quote]

How to press the panic button...............internet style!!

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Barclayman"]drama queen
[/quote] Not really check for yourself he has gone from 20/1 to favourite with all bookmakers overnight.[/quote]

He''s bound to be one of the favourites due to his amazing run of success here, but that does not mean that he is going to leave. If I were a Leeds fan, I''d be worried that Grayson may jump ship, and Boothroyd at Colchester has managed in the Prem, so he could also be a potential candidate !!