Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Delia was a swimwear model!

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Was also in the Sun yesterday, I still think she''d be a bit of a filth minx now! how many would ride Delia for a laugh?[/quote]

Back then?.................most of us!![:$]

[quote user="SuperChrisyMartin"]eeh You dont Have to look at The mantle piece whilst Youre poking the Fire =] =] =P[/quote]No fun poking a fire thats gone out though.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Count me out of that lol[/quote]

Maybe so mate, but I''ll bet there are a few ladies who would![;)]

[/quote]

lol even my sister who is a lesbian says she wouldn''t [:D]

Nice pins though:

[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/04/article-0-07B8CA10000005DC-480_468x347.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

LOL, On first glance I thought Delia was holding a driver (golf club, also called number 1 wood) over her shoulder. It''s a large spoon and coincidentally a number 3 wood can be called a spoon.

Anyway, a very nice pic, Wiz, thanks for sharing. As to the attractiveness of Miss Smith, I definitely would have been interested in playing Scrabble (or maybe something a bit more exciting!) with her then and I probably would now!

Nice pins though:

[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/04/article-0-07B8CA10000005DC-480_468x347.jpg[/img]

[/quote]Blimey! Swimwear wasn''t quite as revealing in those days.And what was the spoon for? Some sort of primitive buoyancy aid?

Nice pins though:

[/quote]

at a glance thought she had a golf club [;)]

last season she was about  as popular as myra hindley at a mothers and toddlers group  and now after a decent half season everyone wants to slip her a length,  lamberts got a lot to answer for.. personally i`d do it just for the fry up in the morning [:D]

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Get a grip lads, she looks like a fecking welder in drag[/quote]

Best looking welder I''ve ever seen. "He" can come and attend to my plumbing anytime.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I think I shall print First Wizard''s picture out and hang it on my wall. What was the source of your pic, Wiz?[/quote]

Source: The Daily Mail Pablo..........but the swimwear pic was in the EDP.........come on Pete, put it up here for us all to enjoy!