Sign in to follow this  
aka_riise

Todays web chat

Can someone close to this let me know whether the technology underpinning this will work on mobile devices? (specifically smartphone).

Thanks.

Who thinks the answers are probably prepared by the Media team with Micheal giving some input. The question re why Carrow Road is not closed after a game was answered on the ncfc board by the media team a week or so again and his answer is virtually the same word for word.

[quote user="cityangel"]Who thinks the answers are probably prepared by the Media team with Micheal giving some input. The question re why Carrow Road is not closed after a game was answered on the ncfc board by the media team a week or so again and his answer is virtually the same word for word.[/quote]Ooooooooh, a conspiracy!

What do you expect Morty... That he is going ot goof it up and tell us that Gunn was first choice manager and he threw a tantrum when McNally gave him the elbow? I expect this to be the case tbh... shows that they all have some sense really.

[quote user="B-ru"]What do you expect Morty... That he is going ot goof it up and tell us that Gunn was first choice manager and he threw a tantrum when McNally gave him the elbow? I expect this to be the case tbh... shows that they all have some sense really.[/quote]I would expect something resembling honest and open answers, as opposed to bland litigation friendly dullness!I suspect the questions have been carefully filtered too.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="B-ru"]What do you expect Morty... That he is going ot goof it up and tell us that Gunn was first choice manager and he threw a tantrum when McNally gave him the elbow? I expect this to be the case tbh... shows that they all have some sense really.[/quote]

I would expect something resembling honest and open answers, as opposed to bland litigation friendly dullness!

I suspect the questions have been carefully filtered too.
[/quote]

I suspect that too, also sounded like standard ''''media'''' like answers to me.

His answers are reallu samey, but it could be that he sits there with a media pro and says what he wants to go into the answers, and the media pro types them up ensuring that nothing is leaked that shouldnt be?? That way, no tight spots for whoever is answering the questions!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="B-ru"]What do you expect Morty... That he is going ot goof it up and tell us that Gunn was first choice manager and he threw a tantrum when McNally gave him the elbow? I expect this to be the case tbh... shows that they all have some sense really.[/quote]I would expect something resembling honest and open answers, as opposed to bland litigation friendly dullness!I suspect the questions have been carefully filtered too.[/quote]

I suspect that too, also sounded like standard ''''media'''' like answers to me.

[/quote]It was web chat, not a grilling from Jeremy Paxman

[quote user="Tunica Molesta"][quote user="morty"]A lot of extremely bland answers on the chat, pretty boring really.[/quote]Probably why they answered your question[/quote]I deliberately asked something bland as I knew he would be unlikely to address anything approaching contraversial.