Sign in to follow this  
James Long

Early Sunday Sport

Just wondering out of interest anyone aswell as being a 100% canary fan also like the Formula 1 and is planning to watch it on Sunday morning. Ain''t it typical that the fixture computer put the fixture on this day of all days ( the provisional F1 dates for the races had been agreed shortly before the fixtures came out) although I consider the match more important. I will as usual show my 100% support come Sunday lunchtime but might be a bit tired after a late night. The Grand prix start at 3am (2pm in Melbourne, Australia) and will finish probably near 5am. Anyone else is also an F1 fan in the same boat of wathcing the race during the night then having the big Match at noon and how do you plan to cope with it.

Yep I will be watching the Qualifiying aswell. I am that sort of person who isn''t keen on re-runs or delayed highlights (barring soccer Sunday for obvious reasons) so will watch both Live. Should be a good sporting weekend with qualifying early Saturday Morning, 6 nations in the afternoon, the FA cup throughout the weekend, the race early Sunday morning and the big one at noon on Sunday.

im planning on going 2 bed at bout 11, wakin up 2 watch the F1 b4 goin bk 2 sleep until time to go off 2 the match