Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Charlton game off saturday

Yep - as it stands we have two games before Charlton and Colchester play next. We could potentially be 6 points clear and 9 points clear respectively by the time we play Col U.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yep - as it stands we have two games before Charlton and Colchester play next. We could potentially be 6 points clear and 9 points clear respectively by the time we play Col U.
[/quote]

And games in hand aren''t points on table!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yep - as it stands we have two games before Charlton and Colchester play next. We could potentially be 6 points clear and 9 points clear respectively by the time we play Col U.[/quote]Although having said that I doubt our friends in Walsall will get a game together for next week. And the way fixtures are falling by the way side in league one im not convinced saturday will go ahead either.

lets just hope our game is not cancelled.I know the pitch wll be fine,its the surrounding area that worries me.Where theres blame theres a claim.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yep - as it stands we have two games before Charlton and Colchester play next. We could potentially be 6 points clear and 9 points clear respectively by the time we play Col U.[/quote]I doubt the Walsall game will go ahead, their last two fixtures have been cancelled and the conditions weren''t as bad as they are now.

8 games off in L1 already - I''m fearing the worst.

When did it become fashionable to call games off due to unsafe approaches/surroundings to grounds?

I don''t remember this being a problem a few years ago, just be a bit more vigilant.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

When did it become fashionable to call games off due to unsafe approaches/surroundings to grounds?

I don''t remember this being a problem a few years ago, just be a bit more vigilant.

[/quote]As someone said earlier, where theres blame theres a claim. Agree with what you say though.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]

As someone said earlier, where theres blame theres a claim. Agree with what you say though.
[/quote]

But surely you''d blame the local council in question, not the football club?

In the Times today it says Norwich v Exter is likely to go ahead with the club being very optimistic. Incidently only ours and Leeds v Wycombe achieved the green star rating (likely to go ahead) with the others rated in danger and unlikely

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]As someone said earlier, where theres blame theres a claim. Agree with what you say though.[/quote]

But surely you''d blame the local council in question, not the football club?

[/quote]No idea. Just cant imagine it would look good if anything were to happen to any supporters buses etc. Maybe the blame things a bit too much, but British culture right now is to err on the side of caution.

No undersoil at Charlton? I''m amazed after all those years as a premiership club.

I was thinking ColU''s game would be off but not Charlton''s. BONUS!

And Seaborne may as well pack his bags before he leaves, then he won''t have to bother travelling back!!!

I''d agree with Trent Canary. Now there is so much litigation in today''s society, ''they'' (the mystic ''they'' in power) want to reduce the element of risk to avoid accidents. Also probably for a similar reason that I along with many other teachers are not in our classrooms today - the H&S brigade as well.