Sign in to follow this  
Canary Renaissance

No faith on Boothroyd now, never did anyway.

SSN have just posted this   http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_5840906,00.html

Henderson..................

"He is a player who can play in a number of positions, up front, wide right and in central midfield.

"He is a tenacious, horrible player to play against, he never stops running and is technically a good player."

I can see why so many people don’t rate Boothroyd after reading such rubbish.

Thanks Colchester for buying a dud

What would be the chances of Hendo playing out of his skin against us, and probably scoring a winning goal?

[quote user="morty"]What would be the chances of Hendo playing out of his skin against us, and probably scoring a winning goal?

[/quote]

If I were to bet on what you''re suggesting or Lambert leaving for Burnley, I would put all my money on the former.

No Chance! I would pick any of our back line against him amd know the outcome would always be the same. He is a light weight winger, and he doesn''t have any guile about him and no real stand out quality. All ever did was give us a chance to rest some first teamers when we were winning comfortbaly and keepy-uppies at half time...

[quote user="B-ru"]No Chance! I would pick any of our back line against him amd know the outcome would always be the same. He is a light weight winger, and he doesn''t have any guile about him and no real stand out quality. All ever did was give us a chance to rest some first teamers when we were winning comfortbaly and keepy-uppies at half time...[/quote]I don''t think it likely either really, but would be typical! He would have something to prove to us though.

Very unlikely I guess. He was no canary legend and spent most of his career in lower leagues hasn''t he?

I don''t think we treated him well when he got a chance in the team, people were on his back immediately he put a foot out of place and was made a scapegoat.

[quote user="morty"]What would be the chances of Hendo playing out of his skin against us, and probably scoring a winning goal?

[/quote]

Quoting Kevin Baldwins alternative laws of football there''s every chance he will do just that.

A very high change Morty. In fact, maybe i''ll try that with the bookies so at least i get something out of it when it happens.

its a very low risk signing. boothroyd coached him for 2 years at norwich so knows him well. also hes a freebie having left ankaraguku in the turkish superliga. he will be on little money and cover the right side where we have been a man short since vincent has been injured most of the season.

[quote user="eddy melito"]its a very low risk signing. boothroyd coached him for 2 years at norwich so knows him well. also hes a freebie having left ankaraguku in the turkish superliga. he will be on little money and cover the right side where we have been a man short since vincent has been injured most of the season.[/quote]

Doesn''t really alter the fact that he''s rubbish though, does it?