Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Lambert PLEASE rule yourself out of this Burnley job.

Paul Lambert needs to act quickly and rule himself out of the running for the Burnley

job, hopefully before the Saturday game.

Although it would be nice, he would be mad to make any sort of statement at this time. As far as his own personal career goes, he is in a win-win situation right now. At the very least, he can expect a bumper pay rise from City in the coming months. Anyone in his position would do the same!

[quote user="Colorado Canary"]Although it would be nice, he would be mad to make any sort of statement at this time. As far as his own personal career goes, he is in a win-win situation right now. At the very least, he can expect a bumper pay rise from City in the coming months. Anyone in his position would do the same![/quote]

Precisely. It might help him with his transfer budget for this window too. We the fans would reap the benefits there as well.

[quote user="First Wizard"]It would shut the pussies up![/quote]LOL....im also fearing the worst 1st Wiz..it would be nice to say he want s to take NCFC to the prem or words simular to that [Y]

If its completely idle speculation why would the club deny it outside of a normal q&a session??

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]If its completely idle speculation why would the club deny it outside of a normal q&a session??[/quote]Because the bookies are making our bums twitch

He is not going anyway, I dont think he is the type of guy to be going to the press every minute, I doubt he is even that bothered. Flattered maybe but I get the impression from the interviews he has done that he wont be intrested in what the bookies have to say at all.

Odds on with all the bookies now, national press all over it. He needs to come out and say "I''m not interested" and put it to bed. If he doesn''t by tomorrow then we can read something into that. Come on Paul, unfinished business here mate!

Yeah, not really worth starting another thread for.Couldn''t you have added that post to one of the other three and a half thousand threads on the same f*cking subject?

Why do people delight in doom and gloom?Some people are positively erect about this whole thing.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Should have seen him celebrate at Wycombe, that wasn''t the sign of a man about to walk out[/quote]Like he celebrated at the Norwich - Colchester game?A piece on the BBC site puts Mike Phelan or Peter Reid as favourites. To be honest I think all the names are just pure guess work at the moment. Burnley are probably drawing up a shortlist at the moment and will start contacting people after the weekend games. It is out of Norwich''s hands now, all that can be done is convince Lambert that he can have a bright future with us.Don''t expect much loyalty in football, especially when you consider than Lambert has no connection with the club.

I''m concerned, very concerned at this link. However, he owes us time. He''s not going to be here forever. If you want to leave, get us promoted, then go. Don''t screw up our season when it''s just getting good.

[quote user="Norfolk Ned"]

Dear Shyster.

I didn''t see the other thread. Please keep your knickers on.

[/quote]

Okay, Ned, apology accepted.Just be more thorough when reading the main page.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Norfolk Ned"]

Dear Shyster.

I didn''t see the other thread. Please keep your knickers on.

[/quote]

Okay, Ned, apology accepted.Just be more thorough when reading the main page.[/quote]Someone get him a little blue flashing light to strap to his head.The one thing that''s more annoying than reposts is the forum police.