Sign in to follow this  
mickey phelans tash

One Season Wonder

Was Lambert favourite for the Norwich job when Gunn went? No Boothroyd was.......... Enough said

Agreed why would he go, when we have more fans! and we are going to be playing in the same league next year!

Yes they are a premiership team but relegation on ya cv dont look pretty!

Shack Ive been asking this question all day. Why do you all assume Burnley will get relegated? So far the answers have been feeble, below them are Wolves, West Ham, Porstmouth, Hull, Bolton, and Wigan. Burnley dont do so well away from home, but at home have a great record, Beating the likes of Man Utd, Everton, Birmingham, Sunderland, and Hull and taking points off Villa and Man City to name 2.

They seem to be doing a stoke, great at home, not so away.

The best answer ive had today as to why city fans think Burnley will get relegated is "because they will". What a master football taction that came from eh Shack!!!

The other thing City fans are getting a bit confused about is the supporters. Many City fans are saying what crap support Burnley have....werll, Burnley only has a population of 80,000, and with bigger clubs and glory hunting possiblitys within miles, I think they have a pretty solid hardcore support.

Saying that Lambert will stay, but I think he will go to celtic when Mowbray gets sacked in the summer.

Any manager will have faith in their ability to do the job. If he were offered it he wont see it as they are going to get relegated so why bother, he will see it as a chance to establish himself in the Premier league.  why are people so sure they are down already? With Portsmouth and West Ham in such sorry states i would have them down before Burnley!

[quote user="JF"]Any manager will have faith in their ability to do the job. If he were offered it he wont see it as they are going to get relegated so why bother, he will see it as a chance to establish himself in the Premier league.  why are people so sure they are down already? With Portsmouth and West Ham in such sorry states i would have them down before Burnley![/quote]

As three teams get relegated, that''s not saying much !!  [:D]