Sign in to follow this  
canary_82

Gary Megson!

I lay the blame for all our anxiety today solely at the feet of Gary Megson! All our angst and worry solely due to him being absolute bullard as a manager... losing his job and coming back to haunt us and Owen Coyle moving on to ''bigger'' things at Bolton!.... Megson a potential replacement for Lambert. No. Of course not!

Oh and this is all tongue in cheek by the way. I dont think for one minute Lambo will leave us! Why would he? Chances are City and Burnley will both bee division 2 clubs next year!

OTBC

[quote user="canary_82"]I lay the blame for all our anxiety today solely at the feet of Gary Megson! All our angst and worry solely due to him being absolute bullard as a manager... losing his job and coming back to haunt us and Owen Coyle moving on to ''bigger'' things at Bolton!.... Megson a potential replacement for Lambert. No. Of course not! Oh and this is all tongue in cheek by the way. I dont think for one minute Lambo will leave us! Why would he? Chances are City and Burnley will both bee division 2 clubs next year! OTBC[/quote]

albeit with burnley in a far more financially stable position than norwich (for at least 3 years due to parachute payments)

Megson is actually oddly enough my mates Brother in law......IE: Megsons brother married his sister.So will pass the news on !!!

[quote user="eddy melito"] 

albeit with burnley in a far more financially stable position than norwich (for at least 3 years due to parachute payments)

[/quote]What you on about ?If it gets that bad we will sell Colchester to some building developer and set up flatsThen we will be still down about 20 m cos im sure Colchester village real estate is cheap in that its a sh*t heap :(

[quote user="canary_82"]Tunica Molesta - just an opinion in jest - which I believe I''m entitle to post?[/quote]I was making a joke on the word ''bee''.. I should of hit a smiley I guess