Sign in to follow this  
morty

Transfer window so far.

Well, its been a funny old day lol.So, we signed a right winger, a right back, and if the stories are correct we shall have our centre back and a striker.Would you be happy with that? Coupled with getting rid of a few players ie Jamie and not selling anyone if you could fast forward to the end of the window would you be pleased?For my part if nothing more than this happens for the rest of January i''d be ok with it.

[quote user="Shyster"]McNamee is a left-winger.[/quote]Thank you for correcting my heinous error.[:)]

Considering the "Dire" financial situation with the club, I''m suprised we signed anyone and I''m delighted with 4 (hopefully!)I still think there will be more..  We were too used to Doncaster and co''s lack of ambition.McNally/Lambert I expect to get their men and if we go up this year I expect the board to fully back them again next seasonThe thing is...  The rebate issue. If we knew then, what we know now, would more people of done it? I think they would- but how were we to know, especially when we are so used to being let down.It''s the first time in a very long time I am fully behind the club, it''s actually a nice feeling :)

It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from shooting his load.

[quote user="FuzzyLogic"]Considering the "Dire" financial situation with the club, I''m suprised we signed anyone and I''m delighted with 4 (hopefully!)I still think there will be more..  We were too used to Doncaster and co''s lack of ambition.McNally/Lambert I expect to get their men and if we go up this year I expect the board to fully back them again next seasonThe thing is...  The rebate issue. If we knew then, what we know now, would more people of done it? I think they would- but how were we to know, especially when we are so used to being let down.It''s the first time in a very long time I am fully behind the club, it''s actually a nice feeling :)[/quote]I agree with all that. I compromised with the rebate, I claimed mine and donated my two kids rebates! Yeah I feel good about things too.

[quote user="Shyster"]It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from shooting his load.[/quote]That is particularly pathetic, even given your low standards.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"]It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from shooting his load.[/quote]That is particularly pathetic, even given your low standards.[/quote]

You''re kind of right - it should''ve read:It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from committing the heinous error of shooting his load.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"]It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from shooting his load.[/quote]That is particularly pathetic, even given your low standards.[/quote]

You''re kind of right - it should''ve read:It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from committing the heinous error of shooting his load.[/quote]I am sure that was really funny in your head.

[quote user="Shyster"]It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from shooting his load.[/quote]

you really are a bitter tosser

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"]It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from shooting his load.[/quote]That is particularly pathetic, even given your low standards.[/quote]

You''re kind of right - it should''ve read:It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from committing the heinous error of shooting his load.[/quote]I am sure that was really funny in your head.

[/quote]

You can bet your last quid that I''m not the only person it''s making chortle.Lighten up a bit, you miserable anus.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"]It''s a shame nobody was around at the time of your conception to prevent your father from shooting his load.[/quote]That is particularly pathetic, even given your low standards.[/quote]

[/quote]Tell you what, I''ll lighten up when you stop being a self important bell end.[:)]

You can bet your last quid that I''m not the only person it''s making chortle.Lighten up a bit, you miserable anus.[/quote]

Well hasn''t this been a pleasant little thread so far.

I think that will be mission accomplished in the January transfer market if Whitbread and Johnson sign, but wouldn''t be surprised if a additional slick deal or two go through- Barnard on the cheap, extra pace for midfield at a cut-price or something.

Almost we''re almost certain to see a few players leaving Colney sharpish, loans and permanents all. 

[quote user="Mason 47"]

I think that will be mission accomplished in the January transfer market if Whitbread and Johnson sign, but wouldn''t be surprised if a additional slick deal or two go through- Barnard on the cheap, extra pace for midfield at a cut-price or something.

Almost we''re almost certain to see a few players leaving Colney sharpish, loans and permanents all. 

[/quote]Anything extra would be a bonus, but I''d definetly stick right now.I hate transfer windows lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mason 47"]

[/quote]Anything extra would be a bonus, but I''d definetly stick right now.I hate transfer windows lol.[/quote]

Congratulations for at last getting your reply outside the quotation box there, morty.Well done.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mason 47"]

[/quote]Anything extra would be a bonus, but I''d definetly stick right now.I hate transfer windows lol.[/quote]

Congratulations for at last getting your reply outside the quotation box there, morty.Well done.[/quote]Blimey, you have me there, well done.[:)]