Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Signings?

Nothing to do with Lambert and Burnley but does anyone think that Johnson and Whitbread failed their medicals as we still haven''t heard anything.

Hopefully I''m just overexaggerating.

Nah, these things just take time. Not so much the medical but the agreeing of terms, ie where the chief exec, the player and the scum sucking agent all sit round a table and try and make as much cash as they can.

[quote user="Holts Big Toe"]

Nothing to do with Lambert and Burnley but does anyone think that Johnson and Whitbread failed their medicals as we still haven''t heard anything.

Hopefully I''m just overexaggerating.

[/quote]No reason to think of that as anything other than a possibility amongst a sea of others.I feel it''s just your cynical side speaking on this occasion mate (and given the club you support, theres certainly more than enough reason to excuse it [Y]).

getting from stockport to norwich is fun at the moment too so we must wait for him to get here maybe? and we might be waiting to unveil both together, thats why whitbread hasnt signed officially.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a double signing, cant wait to see how good Whitbread is for Norwich, heard good things about him.  The other guy (like all new players) I will keep an open mind aboutI still have a feeling the transfers won''t stop at just 4 for Norwich either :)

As one of the OB presenters on SSN said "It doesn''t take an idiot to realise that the snow has caused a slow start to the transfer window..."