Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Just saw Lambert driving on the bypass....

[quote user="morty"]I bet he was on the way back from Asda.
[/quote]

must have been having a video conference at colney. far too dodgy to frive all the way up there! [:P]

[quote user="eddy melito"]

[quote user="morty"]I bet he was on the way back from Asda.[/quote]

must have been having a video conference at colney. far too dodgy to frive all the way up there! [:P]

[/quote]Eggggzackly!!!Be right back, just off to start a thread.

If his agent is bashing out a deal with Burnley, lets just hope his agent is like Ricky Gervais'' from Extras and just masturbates over naked women on pens.

Great News, but don''t you think he would fly to Manchester.. he could be there and back in a couple of hours, not much chance of him traveling by road with the weather around the country. Lambert will stay, dont worry, a trusted english northern manager/footballer will get the job, put your money on other Brain Laws!!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Merc[/quote]

being a scot, im sure he wont have 2 cars on the go down there! he drives a maserati like someone else said.

[quote user="eddy melito"]

being a scot, im sure he wont have 2 cars on the go down there! he drives a maserati like someone else said.

[/quote]Hmmmm, I smell conspiracy.Be right back, off to start a thread.

Hmm i would have though he''d only have 1 car, especially with his family up in Scotland, and i know he has a Maserati as i always see it at Dunston.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="eddy melito"]

[/quote]Hmmmm, I smell conspiracy.Be right back, off to start a thread.[/quote]Inside info thread fail.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="morty"][quote user="eddy melito"]

[/quote]Hmmmm, I smell conspiracy.Be right back, off to start a thread.[/quote]Inside info thread fail.[/quote]Yeah well, my cousins, best mate''s girlfriend saw Darren Eadie once in Tesco''s so I know what I am on about and stuff.Innit.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]He was just at CR collecting his belonging''s to take with him.[/quote]1 out of 10 for trolling effectiveness.Slightly less for humour.

Trolling? How so? I am here just for fun. Love NCFC til I die. I just got home from work. I live in Florida so 5 hours behind British time. Been on NCFC site for years and newbie to pinkun.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Trolling? How so? I am here just for fun. Love NCFC til I die. I just got home from work. I live in Florida so 5 hours behind British time. Been on NCFC site for years and newbie to pinkun.[/quote]There has been about 10 threads deleted here today on the subject of Lambert leaving.People are pretty sick of it now.