Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Anyone see Mcnally on SSN?

[quote user="Ex Norwich Resident"]And he was ''Our Manager'' before you lot decided to nick him.

Swings and roundabouts..[/quote]Top tip, if you don''t want to lose a manager then don''t let him talk to a prospective employer.Oh and if you do let him enter talks make sure you agree a compensation amount beforehand..[:)]

[quote user="Ex Norwich Resident"]Neither can Burnley ;)[/quote]

Hardly a bigger club! Higher than us maybe but for how long?

[quote user="Ex Norwich Resident"]And he was ''Our Manager'' before you lot decided to nick him.

Swings and roundabouts..[/quote]Quit your crying

[quote user="NCFC-47"]What have burnley done in the last 10 years that we havent ? [;)]
[/quote]Had an average crowd of less than 20,000...

[quote user="Ex Norwich Resident"]Oi, my late night trolling is first-class and I have a related degree to prove it ;)

I expect Lambert to come out tomorrow and firmly deny the rumours.[/quote]2/10

[quote user="Ex Norwich Resident"]And he was ''Our Manager'' before you lot decided to nick him. Swings and roundabouts..[/quote]

No. He left you lot of his own free will.

[:P]

OTBC

[quote user="NCFC-47"]What have burnley done in the last 10 years that we havent ? [;)][/quote]Gone from league 1 to the Premier League - Going t''other way isn''t quite the same thing [;)]

[quote user="Ex Norwich Resident"]Oi, my late night trolling is first-class and I have a related degree to prove it [/quote]

Mail order, uni or University?

OTBC

Swings and roundabouts..[/quote]If the worst comes to worst, I believe McNally knows how to get to Colchester to tap up Boothroyd.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Saying if there was any intrest he would say no to Burnley because he''s ''Our manager''

Always trusted what ever Mcnally says
[/quote]Did Colchester say the same?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

I''m pretty sure that we didnt ask Colchester for permission and didnt agree compo beforehand; and most managers would have a clause regarding Premiership opportunities so there may be bugger all can be done to stop him apart from appealing to his better nature, which I''m sure ColU fans would say he doesnt posess.

McNally is now under real pressure - financial state of club, manager on brink of walking out, ground due to be sold - lets see how good he is at working miracles. So far all is proved to be good at is tempting Lambert north!

[quote user="rocky marshall"]

I''m pretty sure that we didnt ask Colchester for permission and didnt agree compo beforehand; [/quote]We did ask permission, and they agreed, without agreeing compensation first.  They then asked for a higher amount of compensation than Norwich are willing to pay, which is why it is now going to tribunal.

Cowling is not happy about Norwich not paying what he wants, which is why he is throwing all his toys out of the pram via the press.  I''m sure he is aware that tribunals usually give substantially less than the selling club ask for - just ask Palace (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article4297691.ece)

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Always trusted what ever Mcnally says
[/quote]

While I like the way the man handles himself so far I suggest if that is really your attitude you are going to be in for a nasty shock at some point.