Sign in to follow this  
WestMidlandCanary

Walsall Tuesday 12th

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Any injuries on Saturday and I am sure Lambert will call to cancel the game. Maybe he will say snowing to hard to travel[/quote]

I think this brings home the need to have winter breaks from November to February the season would be better in all cases 

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Any injuries on Saturday and I am sure Lambert will call to cancel the game. Maybe he will say snowing to hard to travel[/quote]

I think this brings home the need to have winter breaks from November to February the season would be better in all cases 

[/quote]

then the season would have to go into the summer, and there would be no World cup :P

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Sod that......the best thing about Winter is footie.....might as well go into hibernation if that avenue of enjoyment is cancelled...after all it''s not quite ''The Day After Tomorrow'' yet is it?

Still got my ticket at the ready in my wallet for Tuesday night although the ground is worst now than it was on the 28th Dec. Currently -5 (10am) and has been -11 the last couple of nights.But it would nice for all fans that are planning to make the journey to know by 4pm on Monday, Wallsall have asked Southend for a pitch inspection and desicion the day before at 4pm cant see why they want do the same.Personally i think there is no chance of the game going ahead, if Villa cant play at there ground only a couple of miles away with underground heating then forget Walsall.http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/356?count=10&area=Walsall

There is no way that the match will be played on Tuesday. The prediction I heard yesterday is that this freezing weather could last until March. Thank heavens that Norwich at least have undersoil heating.  

[quote user="paul moy"]There is no way that the match will be played on Tuesday. The prediction I heard yesterday is that this freezing weather could last until March. Thank heavens that Norwich at least have undersoil heating.  [/quote]

at this rate we will still be playing in june

[quote user="paul moy"]There is no way that the match will be played on Tuesday. The prediction I heard yesterday is that this freezing weather could last until March. Thank heavens that Norwich at least have undersoil heating.  [/quote]Season may drag on a bit then as most teams dont have it in this league! This weather is getting seriously messed up now though with all this snow. Never seen it like this for so long

Saying that have already bought myself a train ticket for Wasall so really hope it doesnt get called off as wont get money back this time!