Sign in to follow this  
Arturo Lupoli

Non Norwich Supporters

Why the hell do you come on this website? It''s for Norwich fans so go to your own website and fail at being funny. You come on to a Norwich message board and try a wind every one up and make things up, How old are you? Do you not have anything better to do? So just do one.

ps. to ncfc fans, sorry i''ve been getting so angered at all these col who fans on here.

OTBC

To be fair I reckon a few Norwich fans go onto rival boards and offer some wind up. I sometimes read other boards but never post after seeing what happened to that Chelski fan on the Scouse boards... fudge that !!TBH only Cam ( whos been here ages any way ) and Colchester Fan ( who can have a laugh + give and take a good joke ) are the only ones who are welcome..Rest can Christoph Buggary Off

[quote user="Arturo Lupoli"]

Why the hell do you come on this website? It''s for Norwich fans so go to your own website and fail at being funny. You come on to a Norwich message board and try a wind every one up and make things up, How old are you? Do you not have anything better to do? So just do one.

ps. to ncfc fans, sorry i''ve been getting so angered at all these col who fans on here.

OTBC

[/quote]Like we''re gonna leave now [;)]

Tell that to Wiz and JBGhost.

For God''s sake it banter people. Anyway I told Lambert was coming to you before any of you knew it

[quote user="jibbajabba"][quote user="Arturo Lupoli"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Like we''re gonna leave now
[;)]
[/quote]

i wished that was funny

You gotta admit though.. Colfan.. your nearing 100 posts ?!?wtf man... if i was nearing 10 on a binner or colwho? board id be ashamed of myself !All a bit sad really isnt it ?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You gotta admit though.. Colfan.. your nearing 100 posts ?!?
wtf man... if i was nearing 10 on a binner or colwho? board id be ashamed of myself !

All a bit sad really isnt it ?

[/quote]

exactly my point...although i dont condemn Jas the Barclay Di#k having nearly 14,000 posts..

life?

i honestly dont come on here to wind people up.

i actually joined soon after lambert came to you (mainly to warn you about his lack of longevity funnily enough)

havent had much reason to post in between times until recently.

Agreed. Why would anyone do that? Even fans of our own kind who post on other''s websites need to go do one.

Shouldn''t they all be out buying supplies anyway? I heard morrisions is doing 2 for 1 on spam. Tonight only.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]To be fair I reckon a few Norwich fans go onto rival boards and offer some wind up. I sometimes read other boards but never post after seeing what happened to that Chelski fan on the Scouse boards... fudge that !!

TBH only Cam ( whos been here ages any way ) and Colchester Fan ( who can have a laugh + give and take a good joke ) are the only ones who are welcome..

Rest can Christoph Buggary Off
[/quote]

Camel dung is a knob.

Bluemike is always good for a laugh but to be fair he is from our real rivals. This new mob from cuckoo utd  would like to be our biggest rivals but could never match up to the binners is the scummy stakes. Hell they are not even in the mighty East Anglia.

And you point is?

A few of my posts are wind ups, normally when people just chuck insults around, but I like a bit of serious debate and the Lambert story, you must admit, is interesting. Think I''ll stick around. Of course people have the choice to just ignore me.

Still I have a bit to go to catch up with the Wiz on our boards.

[quote user="colufan"]And you point is? A few of my posts are wind ups, normally when people just chuck insults around, but I like a bit of serious debate and the Lambert story, you must admit, is interesting. Think I''ll stick around. Of course people have the choice to just ignore me. Still I have a bit to go to catch up with the Wiz on our boards.[/quote]

dont worry...we will

IMO anyone is welcome to post whatever they want wherever they want - if they are being a twot they can easily be ignored.

Colufan is right - the Lambert story is interesting and they have a reasonable interest in it, so why shouldn''t they have a say? And of course we are also playing them in little more than a week (though looking at forecasts into the middle of next week, even at this early stage a postponement isn''t out of the question!?!).

I also get the impression that there are some among us who are far more guilty of going on wind-ups elsewhere than we get on here, so there isn''t that much to complain about really.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]IMO anyone is welcome to post whatever they want wherever they want - if they are being a twot they can easily be ignored. Colufan is right - the Lambert story is interesting and they have a reasonable interest in it, so why shouldn''t they have a say? And of course we are also playing them in little more than a week (though looking at forecasts into the middle of next week, even at this early stage a postponement isn''t out of the question!?!). I also get the impression that there are some among us who are far more guilty of going on wind-ups elsewhere than we get on here, so there isn''t that much to complain about really.[/quote]

firstly i have no problem with other fans taking an interest, secondly they can have their say but most of them are complete idiots who have no idea what their going on about and thirdly their attempt at "banter" is awful. In my opinion, i think people who come on to norwich fans boards to try to wind up and annoy ncfc fans is pathetic.

that is all.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]"This is a local forum for local people, we''ll have no trouble here"[/quote]At least somebody''s in the loop [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]http://www.bbcstudiosandpostproduction.com/images/costume/late_20th/the_league_of_gentlemen_PU.jpg

"This is a local forum for local people, we''ll have no trouble here"
[/quote]

phew... i thought that was going to be funny for a second

Amen!

but i cant stand Tw#ts like colu_tristan who start threads about Lambert leaving and that.

[/quote]Well, it looks like that one has been removed

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Arturo Lupoli"]

Amen!

but i cant stand Tw#ts like colu_tristan who start threads about Lambert leaving and that.

[/quote]Well, it looks like that one has been removed[/quote]

good stuff Dhickl...what did you do with him?

[quote user="Arturo Lupoli"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Arturo Lupoli"]

Amen!

[/quote]Well, it looks like that one has been removed[/quote]

good stuff Dhickl...what did you do with him?

[/quote]Not me, it was our fiends at Archant

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]You know, with all these Col Who retards running around, I actually miss WE8.............. [:''(][/quote]What?? Ok, how about Col Who retarded folk......

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]You know, with all these Col Who retards running around, I actually miss WE8.............. [:''(][/quote]What?? Ok, how about Col Who retarded folk......[/quote]That''s better..... [:D]

OTBC

[/quote]

Oh dear f*ck! So if it isn''t enough that we have City supporters making themselves look like plebs by making duplicate threads/posts on this message board today, now I find c*nts like you rendering us as being insular!You''d best go to bed, I think your sister''s waiting.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Arturo Lupoli"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Oh dear f*ck! So if it isn''t enough that we have City supporters making themselves look like plebs by making duplicate threads/posts on this message board today, now I find c*nts like you rendering us as being insular!

You''d best go to bed, I think your sister''s waiting.

No need to be a complete d i c k head Shyster

[/quote]

Its what he does, its his "thing"Usually at this time of night, well after the OP has left and he has had a handful of wine gums.