Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Has anyone been turned down for a home end Col Who ticket ?

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Well done Nexus, you''re descending from ''found out'' to ''big-club-itus'' troll very successfully. There are 3 forms of there:

There: as in "over there"

They''re: as in "they are"

Their: as in "it''s their ground, they can sell the tickets how they please"

Thier isn''t in the list I''m afraid.[/quote]

Oh no... the lowest form of Internet trolling possible The dreaded Grammar / Spelling Police !!Im sowwwy cu*tstable

Mate its not gonna get graded and its a bleeding internet forum, i can spell "thar" as in "over thar" or "that thar" any chuffing way i choose.Jog on chum :)

[quote user="colufan"][quote user="Barclay hero"]Just as a thought...... I applied for a home end ticket, got sussed, got a refund. Fair enough, you might think. But any retailer that takes a payment via card has to pay a small fee - around 2.5%. They also have to pay that fee if money is refunded. That means that I have managed to cost Colchester 5% of their £23 - not forgetting that I would probably have bought a programme and a couple of pints (the missus was going to drive me and go and see a mate who lives a few miles away). Multiply that by the number of cancelled tickets....fair amount of money that Col Who are throwing away[/quote] True, but say we find and cancel 300 tickets bought by Norwich fans, 5% of £6900 = £345. Say all those fans bought a programme, a pie and a beer = £2700. Lets call it £3000 for ease. By not segregating the East Stand we have been able to sell another 300 tickets at £26 = £7800 so we are still £4800 up.[/quote]

Would you also like to factor into your sums the man power required to scrutinise every ticket purchase?

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="colufan"][quote user="Barclay hero"]Just as a thought...... I applied for a home end ticket, got sussed, got a refund. Fair enough, you might think. But any retailer that takes a payment via card has to pay a small fee - around 2.5%. They also have to pay that fee if money is refunded. That means that I have managed to cost Colchester 5% of their £23 - not forgetting that I would probably have bought a programme and a couple of pints (the missus was going to drive me and go and see a mate who lives a few miles away). Multiply that by the number of cancelled tickets....fair amount of money that Col Who are throwing away[/quote] True, but say we find and cancel 300 tickets bought by Norwich fans, 5% of £6900 = £345. Say all those fans bought a programme, a pie and a beer = £2700. Lets call it £3000 for ease. By not segregating the East Stand we have been able to sell another 300 tickets at £26 = £7800 so we are still £4800 up.[/quote]

Would you also like to factor into your sums the man power required to scrutinise every ticket purchase?

[/quote]Leave the blooke alone, hes from Colchester, be proud and impressed hes moving into 4 digit numbers although the fact it all ends with zeros and 5''s means his abacus could handle it ! :)

Don''t forget to factor in the extra cost of policing and the fact that you''re a bell end

Attleborough - they''re paid by the club to do a job, regardless - they''re not doing anything more or less than that. It isn''t costing us a penny, just giving the ticket office something to get their teeth into for once.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]LOL @ bloooooke...Bloke

before Chief Inspector Colchester of the Pinkun Board Spelling Police comes to get me[/quote]

That''s Pink''un

[quote user="wessex_exile"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]LOL @ bloooooke...Bloke

before Chief Inspector Colchester of the Pinkun Board Spelling Police comes to get me[/quote]

That''s Pink''un[/quote]I see the fans are as petty as their Chairman

[quote user="colufan"]I don''t need to waste a good retort on such sh*t replies.[/quote]Well you blatently cant deliver a good one so I wouldnt bother either if i was you :(

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]oh and "zipping up ones jacket" or "wearing a sweater" to cover your Norwich colours probably isnt going to work, if they are serious and I think they will be they will probably ask to check or ask " you wearing a football shirt sir ?"

Now IF... and this is a big IF and im affraid Colchester are a) to stupid  b) to spitefull to think of it they will open another section in the home fans for "away fans" and quietly section all the Norwich fans off into a seperate area.
But no seats are sold and Colchester have dug their grave or should i say Cowling has.

At the end of the day Colchester, i think its gotten to the point where we dont hate you, we dont hate your pub team and we actually have no beef with you. We only hate Ips*it and Wolves.
BUT

We F*****g hate your Chairman !
[/quote]

Good point to anybody who was dumb enough to consider doing this Nexus (of which there were undoubtedly a few).  Might be a good idea to leave anything such as season tickets out of your wallet that day also. 

Does anybody know if Colchester have undersoil heating and if this game is in threat of postponement???

No undersoil heating there Smudger. They opperate the Walsall brazier system [:D]

Be an idea if Scowling invested in some though.Perhaps using £30k of gate money instead of gambling with it and his big ego!

[quote user="colufan"]Yes indeed, who can compete with the rapier wit of "bell end".[/quote]

Hello bell end.. your back!

No undersoil heating at the WHCS, the current thinking is it is not worth it unless you want to kill the grass and have to relay the pitch regularly.We use a pitch cover that has warm air pumped into it when required to gently bring the surface temperature above freezing but does not kill the grass roots or dry out the roots of the grass.

I find it strange how is linked to us and I do worry about replacing one judas with another.

Does it not worry you guys that this man has no loyalty?

[quote user="burnleyfan"]I find it strange how is linked to us and I do worry about replacing one judas with another.

Does it not worry you guys that this man has no loyalty?[/quote]

Hi Burnley fan, its because the bookmakers are wipeing him of the boards. You should go onto the Lambert favourite for Burnley thread and join in the discussion. Your views would be good

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Don''t forget to factor in the extra cost of policing and the fact that you''re a bell end

[/quote]comment of the day there

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

No undersoil heating there Smudger. They opperate the Walsall brazier system [:D]

Be an idea if Scowling invested in some though.Perhaps using £30k of gate money instead of gambling with it and his big ego!

[/quote]

Or on the other hand, he could open his mouth for a few seconds within a mile of the pitch. Should soon thaw it out!