Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Rhoys Wiggins

Is he still injured? Thought a couple of months ago or so he was back to full fitness and made the bench a few times but i have heard nothing from him from then.Is he still in our plans or should he be off loaded this month?

i think the last ''facebook status'' he done was something about getting back to fitness.. but i dunno when it was :)

I defo think we should keep him.

Tbh he is gorgeous! and ive seen him play and i think he would be good cover for Drury if he was to get injured!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Is he still injured? Thought a couple of months ago or so he was back to full fitness and made the bench a few times but i have heard nothing from him from then.Is he still in our plans or should he be off loaded this month?[/quote]So far as I can see he is still in our plans. He is the only back up we have to Drury and actually is the best possible age as well. He is 22 (I thought he was younger!) and when he has played he has impressed me. He has the desire to get forward and the ability to defend. I think if Drury had been injured we would have seen more of him but Drury has been a man posessed this season and its going to take a suspension or injury to get Wiggins a go.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]i think the last ''facebook status'' he done was something about getting back to fitness.. but i dunno when it was :)

Tbh he is gorgeous! and ive seen him play and i think he would be good cover for Drury if he was to get injured![/quote]Your facebook friends with him? you got korey as a friend too! How do you get them to add you, they always reject my friends request

Because im a girl ;)

haha got dickson etuhu, Did have korey.. dunno if i have now :L

david stephens

troy archibald henville, Claude Knapka, Damon Lathrope

David Bell, Diomansy Kamara, and Matthew Haliday :)

x

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]i think the last ''facebook status'' he done was something about getting back to fitness.. but i dunno when it was :) I defo think we should keep him. Tbh he is gorgeous! and ive seen him play and i think he would be good cover for Drury if he was to get injured![/quote]Your facebook friends with him? you got korey as a friend too! How do you get them to add you, they always reject my friends request[/quote]

Maybe the fact that SPL is female?

P.s completely forgot about Wiggins[:$]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]i think the last ''facebook status'' he done was something about getting back to fitness.. but i dunno when it was :) I defo think we should keep him. Tbh he is gorgeous! and ive seen him play and i think he would be good cover for Drury if he was to get injured![/quote]Your facebook friends with him? you got korey as a friend too! How do you get them to add you, they always reject my friends request[/quote]

Maybe the fact that SPL is female?

P.s completely forgot about Wiggins[:$]

[/quote]

what! shallow footballers who will add any female??!! who''d have thought??!!

I Was Wondering The Same Thing About Wiggins And His Lack Of Appearances. I Thought He Was Back To Full Fitness :/ But Then Drury Is Doing Brilliant This Season And Fully Deserves His Place In The First Team. However I''m Quite Surprised That Lambert Hasn''t Played Wiggins More, Especially In Cup Games Etc.

I Saw Him Play In A Reserve Game And He Looked Very Good. He Liked To Get Forward And Looked Solid And Confident In Defence. Hopefully We Will See More Of Him As More Reserve Games Are Coming Up. And I Think He Is Definetly Worth Hanging On To Because If Drury Gets Injured I Don''t See Who Else We Have Apart From Habergham Who Is Still Young To Be Honest.

And SPL I Have To Agree, He Is Gorgeous! [;)]

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]i think the last ''facebook status'' he done was something about getting back to fitness.. but i dunno when it was :)

Tbh he is gorgeous! and ive seen him play and i think he would be good cover for Drury if he was to get injured![/quote]This is why men think women and football is a joke. Your not helping love....

[quote user="Largey"]Have you seen Semi''s FB pic? Phwoar...[/quote]Theres a Facebook pic of Rhoys Wiggins Semi? Detached? Penis?....either way this is all getting very wrong and im scared...

This is why men think women and football is a joke. Your not helping love.....

Oh well :)

Anyone who thinks that are wrong seeing as ive had a season ticket for about 10 seasons now..

I dont know any other of my female friends staying for 10 years?

Why are we always inundated with posts like this when a player hasn''t played for a while?  "Gone of the radar, should we ship him out, must be crap".................. jeeeez!!   You can only put 11 players on the park at any one time, the team is playing really well and Drury is (almost) back to his best, but YOU NEED A SQUAD!  You need strength in depth and that means back-up in every position (see current CB dilema).  We need Wiggy, he''s young, quick and has tremendous potential.  Or should we ship him out and wait for Drury to get injured???

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Is he still injured? Thought a couple of months ago or so he was back to full fitness and made the bench a few times but i have heard nothing from him from then.

Is he still in our plans or should he be off loaded this month?
[/quote]

So far as I can see he is still in our plans. He is the only back up we have to Drury and actually is the best possible age as well. [/quote]

We also have an 18 year old, England U17 international left back called Habergham (or something like that).