Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The Faith in Lambert Thread.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Only sign if you''re sure he''s NOT going anywhere.

Lets weed the timid and faint hearted pussies out on here.............I''ll sign!

[/quote]

What a stupid and pointless thread.

No one can be sure he isn''t going anywhere. It''s up to him and him only.

As I can''t read Mr Lambert''s mind, I suppose it makes me a timid and faint hearted pussy. [8-)]

You don''t manage 3 clubs in 1 season, Lambert won''t leave until we''ve been promoted to the Championship at the earliest - he will want to finish what he''s started here. It''s only natural for managers who are successful at their clubs being linked

Signed.Celtic in the summer maybe ... but for now he''s ours. And on Saturday ( if it goes ahead ) i urge ALL of Carrow Road to show him how much we appreciate the work he has done.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Lets weed the timid and faint hearted pussies out on here.............I''ll sign!

[/quote]

As I can''t read Mr Lambert''s mind, I suppose it makes me a timid and faint hearted pussy. [8-)]

[/quote]It''s justice, internet style."If you don''t agree with me then you are a timid and faint hearted pussy."Fortunately we''re above name-calling these days.  But hey, if Melissa Gunn got her daddy the job based on Facebook, maybe we can keep Lambert here via the Pink Un.Or maybe we''re pissing in the wind, who can tell?

Called a summit meeting at the dinner table. Hp, Heinz, Colmans and even the right honourable Senor Tabasco were present. I can duly confirm that Lambert is in fact going nowhere.I can also confirm that on leaving Col Who he left a huge floater under the home dugout.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why are you on this thread if it''s pointless? [:^)]

The only way he will leave is if he has been betrayed by the board in the same way as Martin O''Neill when he was an up and coming genius and jumped ship for Leicester. If Hoolahan or Holt are being sold behind his back, or he has been lied to about the funds available this window then he could well leave. Having said that, there would be a serious supporters revolt if that were the case. I have faith that the current board are not so stupid, regardless of the temptation to save us from administration. I have faith that no such shenanighans are going on and that Lambert will remain here at least until we are promoted. Signed.

Signed. For the same reason as a previous poster - leaving 2 clubs in the one season would get him a possibly unwanted reputation. His next job is Celtic IMO.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I think theres a little love/hate thing between waz and wiz WAY49.[/quote]

Hmmmm I have notices Waz follows Wiz a bit [;)]

[/quote]

Sadly I can''t afford the personality bypass. [;)]

Good to see some loyalty from the bloke, top fella, take my hat off to him. Wouldnt have denied the man a pop at the premiership, but thank god it looks like he really wants to build on something special.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Good to see some loyalty from the bloke, top fella, take my hat off to him. Wouldnt have denied the man a pop at the premiership, but thank god it looks like he really wants to build on something special.[/quote]spot on

[quote user="Cowling Is A Wnkr"]What do you want a medal or something? Is it all thanks to First Wizard that hes staying? Crap thread, nothing more than attention seeking and bumping up the post count.[/quote]i really don''t getthe whole bumoing up the postcount thing, i personally don''t take the post in to consideration

[quote user="Cowling Is A Wnkr"]What do you want a medal or something? Is it all thanks to First Wizard that hes staying? Crap thread, nothing more than attention seeking and bumping up the post count.[/quote]i really don''t getthe whole bumoing up the postcount thing, i personally don''t take the post in to consideration

Not raining on this parade and I hope that Lambert stays, and do think he will, it is interesting to compare quotes from Burnely earlier this week and stuff coming out of Norwich:"There has been no discussion about our manager''s future and no contact

from Bolton regarding Owen Coyle," a Burnley spokesman told BBC Radio

Lancashire on Friday.Coyle said on Thursday: "It is a fantastic job for someone but my focus is on doing the best against MK Dons this weekend. "I''ve had speculation time and again but I''ll focus on the job in hand."

"I feel very privileged to be manager of a wonderful football club," he said. "I think the players enjoy working for me, the fans like coming and we are trying to build something here."

So, maybe the morale of the story is don''t believe everything you hear coming out of a managers mouth, even if they area as wonderful as Lambert.

[quote user="i chuffing love lambert"][quote user="Cowling Is A Wnkr"]What do you want a medal or something? Is it all thanks to First Wizard that hes staying? Crap thread, nothing more than attention seeking and bumping up the post count.[/quote]

i really don''t getthe whole bumoing up the postcount thing, i personally don''t take the post in to consideration
[/quote]

You would if you were wiz though, he can''t risk being overtaken by anyone.

Anyways, that''s beside the point, good to see Lambert coming out with some more good news this morning - I think he''ll be here as long as we are doing well (hopefully in the Championship next season and the Premiership the one after).

Didn''t think I could like the guy much more, but he has done himself and this football club proud today. Paul Lambert, I salute you!