Sign in to follow this  
dizgoo

Lambert video....music to our ears

I LOVE THIS STATEMENT....."I love it here and I''ve got a great rapport with people.

"This football club is a special place and I am not going anywhere.  [Y] PL you are a NCFC GOD

Also noticed when saying about leaving colchester he was told he could come and speak to norwich. Contrary to what colchester

[quote user="Beauseant"]Display of total commitment to us coupled with backhanded snipe at Col Who. What''s not to love?[/quote]i still love this comment from when he 1st joined us    " i am now at a real football club" superb    

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Also noticed when saying about leaving colchester he was told he could come and speak to norwich. Contrary to what colchester
[/quote]

Yes, I have been saying to the ColU fans for ages that PL was given permission to talk to Norwich, and now it''s from the horses mouth

I like his body language in that interview, looked comfortable and never touched his face or did something suspicious to cover up lies - I truely believe in him staying and if he doesn''t, then he''s a f**king good liar!