Sign in to follow this  
eddie1

lamberts going nowhere from the horses mouth

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1926680,00.htmli love it here and im going nowhere

Just wait for the borings who will now say "Thats what a manager always says just before he goes"And I would personally like to hear from that super chrissy martin poster who was gobbing off last night about the players already being told he was going and he was at a meeting last night with Burnley.[:)]

not many managers about to leave. come out and say i love it here though they usually are quite clever at dodging the question

[quote user="Beauseant"]Of course, that''s what a manager always says just before he leaves.......[:P][/quote]Ha-ha.[:D]

CHRIST DO WE REALLY NEED YET ANOTHER THREAD WITH A LINK TO A STORY ON THE FRONT PAGE PINKUN.COM THAT WEVE ALREADY READ BEFORE WE GET TO THE MESSAGEBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]Of course, that''s what a manager always says just before he leaves.......[:P][/quote]

I''ll assume thats a joke Beau!

[quote user="Barclayman"]CHRIST DO WE REALLY NEED YET ANOTHER THREAD WITH A LINK TO A STORY ON THE FRONT PAGE PINKUN.COM THAT WEVE ALREADY READ BEFORE WE GET TO THE MESSAGEBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

That just what my old nag said aswell

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]CHRIST DO WE REALLY NEED YET ANOTHER THREAD WITH A LINK TO A STORY ON THE FRONT PAGE PINKUN.COM THAT WEVE ALREADY READ BEFORE WE GET TO THE MESSAGEBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

That just what my old nag said aswell

[/quote]you have a Horse?

Sousa is continuing to dodge the questions about the position and wont deny his interest.

well look im very sorry but when i posted it there wasnt a story on the front page ffs why people bother to post on here is a mystery to me. if you do you get murdered for it

i also have just noticed that i wasnt the first to post this either so im sorry for the double post and also i apologise to the original poster wasnt trying to steal his thunder eitherok board police am i free to go or is a night in the cells still in order

[quote user="Barclayman"]CHRIST DO WE REALLY NEED YET ANOTHER THREAD WITH A LINK TO A STORY ON THE FRONT PAGE PINKUN.COM THAT WEVE ALREADY READ BEFORE WE GET TO THE MESSAGEBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]CHRIST! Do we really need another screaming post from some plonker who doesn''t know where the capslock is?[:S]

Why the ##ck does my post about Archants so called ''Exclusive'' yesterday gets deleted and just added to another thread, yet they allow numnuts to post multiple threads with just links to stories on the front page!!!Sort it out Mods!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="eddie1"]well look im very sorry but when i posted it there wasnt a story on the front page ffs why people bother to post on here is a mystery to me. if you do you get murdered for it

i also have just noticed that i wasnt the first to post this either so im sorry for the double post and also i apologise to the original poster wasnt trying to steal his thunder eitherok board police am i free to go or is a night in the cells still in order [/quote]yes there was, you posted at 11.04am, its been there for ages.

mmm are any of your posts actualy full of anything constructive or just full of bitching at other users when they try to help !

hahahahaha shot at colchester theory in the pinkun article;''I''m staying. I hear people say I have not stayed at clubs for a long

time. I stayed at Wycombe for a couple of years. Colchester I left

because I was told I could come and speak to Norwich. But I am

certainly not going to leave this club, no.''

Can i just say how gutted i am not to be at carrow road tomorrow... the crowd is going to roar like never before for Lambert... If the game is on it is going to be a fantastic atmosphere!

As I suggested yesterday....... 

Give Paul Lambert a pay rise. Now!

It is no surprise to see Paul Lambert’s name linked with other clubs in need of a new manager. Nobody in football can fail to have noticed how he has turned the fortunes of NCFC around in the space of just a few months and on a tight budget. That, alongside the fact we are playing some of the best football in all four divisions. Moreover, he is doing what all chairmen want and that’s entertaining big crowds who want to share in the clubs’ success. The experts will have noticed that he is getting the very best out of a team without superstars and that his tactical awareness is second to none in Div 1. 

To that end, let’s see the directors of the club do more than just applaud him and knock back any unwelcome approaches for his services. Give him a pay rise now! Burnley will not be the only club to consider him in the months to come. Let’s see the NCFC directors take action. This will speak louder than words.

His statement today is concise, honest and reflects the ambition he has for himself, his coaching staff, the team and the supporters. Top man.........

[quote user="Canary Renaissance"]

As I suggested yesterday....... 

Give Paul Lambert a pay rise. Now!

It is no surprise to see Paul Lambert’s name linked with other clubs in need of a new manager. Nobody in football can fail to have noticed how he has turned the fortunes of NCFC around in the space of just a few months and on a tight budget. That, alongside the fact we are playing some of the best football in all four divisions. Moreover, he is doing what all chairmen want and that’s entertaining big crowds who want to share in the clubs’ success. The experts will have noticed that he is getting the very best out of a team without superstars and that his tactical awareness is second to none in Div 1. 

To that end, let’s see the directors of the club do more than just applaud him and knock back any unwelcome approaches for his services. Give him a pay rise now! Burnley will not be the only club to consider him in the months to come. Let’s see the NCFC directors take action. This will speak louder than words.

His statement today is concise, honest and reflects the ambition he has for himself, his coaching staff, the team and the supporters. Top man.........

[/quote]No, he has not got us promoted yet so he hasnt earnt it. We would be in double the amount of debt if we start throwing money at the ''staff'' everytime they are linked away, and if he  really wants to leave then he will. Would I would like to see is him sign a three year deal in the summer provided we are in the Championship.

[quote user="eddy melito"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Of course, that''s what a manager always says just before he leaves.......[:P][/quote]

like this?

[/quote]

Nowhere does Coyle state he would not leave Burnley. That is just the usual ''I''m happy here until the situation changes'' response. Lambert has stated that he is not going anywhere and that he doesn''t want to leave. Is there anything in Coyle''s statement that makes him a liar?