Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

It could be a lot lot worse....

We could be West Brom!!  Did anyone see Bryan Robson''s post match interviews?  He looked like his whole world had collapsed!  What sort of message does it send to his players.  They are going to have to have one hell of a turn around.

It also doesn''t help when your fans chant "There''s only one Gary Megson" at you!

It all depends how you spend the money..2.8 million pounds on albrechtsen was not good business, nor the Kanu wagepacket. That accounts for more than our transfer deficit in 2 players, without greening, earnshaw and sundry hungarians.... had the money been used wisely.. we might be in a great deal more trouble and brom might be 10 points better off.  

Bryan Robson going there was one of the best things that could have happened to the rest of us teams down the bottom. I still can''t believe they employed him! He''ll have his third relegation by the end of the season. 

Marmite, you "pipped me to the post" on that one. WHAT were they playing at employing him?  Only ever a half decent manager when he had Gibsons millions to play with & look how bad Bradford did with him in charge.  Yep, the Baggies are gone, wonder where those WBA fans that posted on here last season have gone.....

Couldn''t agree more, Robson has done nothing to deserve a PL job.  He Middlesborough promoted quite easily but so could most people at the time.  He had Gazza in a first division sqaud and some other quality players too!!!!

Also if you can manage to get a team with Ravenelli & Junhino (two of the worlds best players at the time) relegated you aint much of a manager!

Dont worry too much Budgies with Robson we will finish bottom by a long way, I doubt if we will get another point with his selections and lack of "tictacs" you only have 2 places to avoid now so you need to just concentrate on beating teams in the bottom 6, I think 34 points may be enough to survive this season as the top half are far to good for the bottom half so the bottom few places will keep changing, good luck!

When a new "manager" arrives after only 6 games the fans chant "you dony know what your doing" you can imagine how bad the line up and play was-and believe me Blues were kak so keep the faith maybe we can get Sir Gary Megson back and stay up with you