Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Colchester ticket is here

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I have a sneaky suscpicion that this ''ballot'' thats been conducted at the football club hasn''t been entirely random. I suspect that extra time taken to reveal who is successful has been used the club ''handpicking'' and ''vetting'' who they want to have a ticket and who they don''t - any views?[/quote]

this happens every time, ive been to 4 away games this season!

and a season ticket holder for 20 yrs...still no ticket!

not happy![/quote]The moral of the story is go to more away games then!

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I have a sneaky suscpicion that this ''ballot'' thats been conducted at the football club hasn''t been entirely random. I suspect that extra time taken to reveal who is successful has been used the club ''handpicking'' and ''vetting'' who they want to have a ticket and who they don''t - any views?[/quote]

this happens every time, ive been to 4 away games this season!

and a season ticket holder for 20 yrs...still no ticket!

not happy![/quote]The moral of the story is go to more away games then![/quote]

YOU GONNA PAY SLOB?

Got mine today, wasn''t going to apply but a mate stuck me on his application. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Managed to get 5 tickets myself to the game, used an essex work address, I''ll wave to you all from my stand, I''ll be the one smiling at final whistle

Yeh my mate said ours have come through aswell today. Cant wait just pray to go this weather clears up and it doesnt get called off

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Managed to get 5 tickets myself to the game, used an essex work address, I''ll wave to you all from my stand, I''ll be the one smiling at final whistle[/quote]

got one spare??

[quote user="Whatever The Weather"]8 tickets in the home end :) going to be awesome[/quote]

were do u think Colchester are getting there info from???????

people like u posting on here...wait for the letter cancelling your tickets!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Whatever The Weather"]8 tickets in the home end :) going to be awesome[/quote] were do u think Colchester are getting there info from??????? people like u posting on here...wait for the letter cancelling your tickets![/quote]

I have tickets...I`m not telling you how many, where they are, how i got them, what my name is or what colour underpants I`m wearing......so I should be ok til we score !!....

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Whatever The Weather"]8 tickets in the home end :) going to be awesome[/quote] were do u think Colchester are getting there info from??????? people like u posting on here...wait for the letter cancelling your tickets![/quote]

I have tickets...I`m not telling you how many, where they are, how i got them, what my name is or what colour underpants I`m wearing......so I should be ok til we score !!....

[/quote]

i have a ticket in the home end... but they can have the thing back! how the fook can i sit there and not cheer when norwich score! not a chance! so im not going.....and im sick the ballot was a farce!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote] i have a ticket in the home end... but they can have the thing back! how the fook can i sit there and not cheer when norwich score! not a chance! so im not going.....and im sick the ballot was a farce![/quote]

i`m working on the premise that there will be several pockets of city fans in the area I am in  and there will be too many for them to consider throwing them out.

I know there are at least 40 city fans near where we are.......all in small groups or singles

..really looking forward to it but don`t think it will go ahead due to the weather

so we`ll have to do it all over again for a night match..

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote] i have a ticket in the home end... but they can have the thing back! how the fook can i sit there and not cheer when norwich score! not a chance! so im not going.....and im sick the ballot was a farce![/quote]

i`m working on the premise that there will be several pockets of city fans in the area I am in  and there will be too many for them to consider throwing them out.

I know there are at least 40 city fans near where we are.......all in small groups or singles

..really looking forward to it but don`t think it will go ahead due to the weather

[/quote]

they will love you! soon as they spot city fans your out!

theres 6 of us...1 col fan, but im so cheesed of with the ballot im not bothered! i hope it is called off, more tickets might come up then, watch this space

4500 tickets and all of them in the home stands. I''ve told all my friends to wear Colchester colours and a bit of Burberry and to speak with a Mockney accent if approached by any member of staff , good luck finding us softy girlie stewards, !![:P]

they will love you! soon as they spot city fans your out! theres 6 of us...1 col fan, but im so cheesed of with the ballot im not bothered! i hope it is called off, more tickets might come up then, watch this space

We`ll see lol.

It may be in Cowlings best interests to postpone and start all over again.

Whats the betting he releases more seats if its a night game ??

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Surely you''ll just hold onto your ticket and it''ll be good for the rearranged fixture if next Saturday is postponed? ...

Surely you''ll just hold onto your ticket and it''ll be good for the rearranged fixture if next Saturday is postponed? ...

Yes but I will not be surprised if more tickets were made available to away fans.

Cowling may decide to refund the lot to get over all the away fans buying in home areas

Pure speculation of course.

Be careful what you post. If you bought online they can just put your email add in the search bar and it''ll show. So either post nowt or change your regd pink un email add. They caught me.....but.....I have a ticket again!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Be careful what you post. If you bought online they can just put your email add in the search bar and it''ll show. So either post nowt or change your regd pink un email add. They caught me.....but.....I have a ticket again!![/quote]

There are no traceable details to my purchase...well none that would incriminate me in a manner of speaking!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Be careful what you post. If you bought online they can just put your email add in the search bar and it''ll show. So either post nowt or change your regd pink un email add. They caught me.....but.....I have a ticket again!![/quote]I don''t see how that can trace you.I searched with my e-mail address and it came up with my posts but mixed in with all the posts from other people for that particular thread.