Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Colchester ticket is here

[quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="ncfcrule"]It seems everyone on here has tickets but me! just wondered if amyone else on here haven''t yet got tickets?

OTBC[/quote]Even I have one, in the away end of course [6][/quote]Well when all the Green and Yellow show up the home end will pretty much be the away end :) :)

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="ncfcrule"]It seems everyone on here has tickets but me! just wondered if amyone else on here haven''t yet got tickets? OTBC[/quote]

Even I have one, in the away end of course [6]
[/quote]

Well when all the Green and Yellow show up the home end will pretty much be the away end :) :)
[/quote]

When all said and done, if this match is going to be main feature on the new bbc footy show, I think we will see a lot of egg, on someone''s face mr col ceo, I only hope they don''t cause a riot

I know its a stupid thing to ask ...but I want to go !!!!!!!!! I have not got my tickets through  the lottery......a real pain after years of being a season ticket holder ...but there it is, same hppened for Ipswich away last year , first derby game i missed for 5 years !

So in desperation !!!!!!!!!!! I need at least 2 tickets for Col  U............

Pm me if there is anyone ...please ....thankyou !!

[quote user="ncfcrule"]It seems everyone on here has tickets but me! just wondered if amyone else on here haven''t yet got tickets?

OTBC[/quote]Nope, still nothing showing on online ticketing for me on any of the pages. [N]

Pretty Sure I Got One [:D] [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D] Are a bunch of fans gonna go crazy in the Col U end when we score then? [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Pretty Sure I Got One [:D] [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]

Are a bunch of fans gonna go crazy in the Col U end when we score then? [:)]
[/quote]

I doubt it cause if they do they''ll get chucked out and miss the rest of the game!

i''ve been on here alot recently, and it seems nearly everyone commenting has got tickets, is there anyone else who hasn''t got tickets to colchester??OTBC

I didn''t, so you''re not alone. Only had 8 away stubs, damnit, and that''s 1 success in the ballot out of the last 6 attempts now. Useless ''luck''.

Trying desperately to acquire tickets through other measures now.

I feel sorry for my mate though, him and his brother applied in group 2, with 20 stubs, then they rung him up and said 1 had a mark on it, which meant it had been used before, so he only had 19 and it was too late to add another. So he may not get tickets, where as me, and my brother and other friend, got them [:)] But hard on him though.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]It seems everyone on here has tickets but me! just wondered if amyone else on here haven''t yet got tickets? OTBC[/quote]

I havent got a ticket Rule - I knew it was unlikely that I''d get tickets through the ballot and I got sussed by Col U for the home end

So its listen to the radio - or follow the Pinkun - and next time I work in London I''m going to do a big poo and flush the toilet whilst its in Colchester station.  That''ll teach ''em.....

Just been into the bank and I have a card purchase for £18.00 to Norwich City.  Looks like I am going [:D] [:D]

[quote user="Duffman"]Just been into the bank and I have a card purchase for £18.00 to Norwich City.  Looks like I am going [:D] [:D][/quote]

lucky you....i was uncessful! fooking hate norwich admin!

As they don''t have undersoil heating (shocking for a new ground), I can easily see this match being called off if the cold weather continues like they predict!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Ive just phoned norwich admin and have been told i was uncessfull in the ballot!

ANY ONE GOT 2 SPARE TICKETS MESSAGE ME PLEASE.[/quote]You must be having a laugh.[:D]

I have a sneaky suscpicion that this ''ballot'' thats been conducted at the football club hasn''t been entirely random. I suspect that extra time taken to reveal who is successful has been used the club ''handpicking'' and ''vetting'' who they want to have a ticket and who they don''t - any views?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I have a sneaky suscpicion that this ''ballot'' thats been conducted at the football club hasn''t been entirely random. I suspect that extra time taken to reveal who is successful has been used the club ''handpicking'' and ''vetting'' who they want to have a ticket and who they don''t - any views?[/quote]

this happens every time, ive been to 4 away games this season!

and a season ticket holder for 20 yrs...still no ticket!

not happy!

If Col Who don''t sell out like I don''t think they will then you could just buy tickets on the day in the home end, that''s what im thinking about doing if there looks to be a reasonable amount of tickets still on sale for match day.

tickets just turned up never thought i would get them via the ballot . Had loads rejected through Col tossers and i used nr ip post codes people going to the CUFC shops but still couldn''t get them

HAPPY DAYS

i feel they pick the safer option fans in the ballot...ie...younger fans......and female adults...as they seemed to do for the last portman road ballot........

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]If Col Who don''t sell out like I don''t think they will then you could just buy tickets on the day in the home end, that''s what im thinking about doing if there looks to be a reasonable amount of tickets still on sale for match day.[/quote]

colchester have sold out!